Rating: 3.6 stars 30 Ratings. https://girlgonemom.com/chocolate-chip-brioche-bread-pudding Instead of making a Bread Wreath out of one large dough, I divided the Brioche into 8 little twisted buns that I placed next to each other to create a Wreath. For this beauty, I decided to make it more luxurious and use Brioche. 5 from 5 votes. Brioche, Pancakes and Marmalade March! Drizzle with melted butter. For my own tastes I may cook it at a slightly higher temperature next time, but overall, this was a hit, even with my picky eater. Also, the cinnamon sauce is rich and complements the pudding well and adds more sweetness to brioche bread pudding. To make this Chocolate Brioche Bread Wreathe, I used another technique. How could you go wrong with that? This may be different to your classic version, but that’s what I imagine! Stale croissants are equally delightful. Bread pudding - Wir haben 20 schöne Bread pudding Rezepte für dich gefunden! Step by Step Instructions for Chocolate Bread Pudding. HOT CHOCOLATE BREAD PUDDING What I enjoy most about making bread pudding is that if you have some leftover bread that needs using, this is a great way to give it new life. Toss chunked white chocolate with bread cubes. Created with Sketch. Along with hints of vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg, the resulting decadence is a bread pudding that's slightly crispy on the outside, fluffy and moist on the inside. For another dessert pudding, try my tradition Bread Pudding. Baileys, Brioche, Chocolate and more. This recipe calls for brioche, an enriched bread that makes a lovely, buttery pudding, but you could use any bread that you have on hand. Brioche pudding is a bit like bread and butter pudding but with raspberries and white chocolate - a favourite with the children. Gaby. So, in my opinion, a classic Bread and Butter pudding uses bog standard bread, butter and then eggs, cream/milk and raisins with some sugar. Calling all chocolate lovers! This Panettone dessert is packed full of beautiful pockets of dark chocolate and rich marmalade. I made this brioche bread pudding last night. It’s perfection and I can guarantee that it will be a very welcome addition to your holiay agenda! Pour the custard all over the brioche in the dish and gently press the exposed bread crusts down into the liquid to soak, although some of the brioche will stick up above the level of the custard mixture. In this episode of Keep Calm And Bake, chef Sim Smith shows you how to make a brioche bread and butter pudding. A bread machine will mix and knead this dough perfectly using the dough cycle. Bread puddings are sometimes called stratas, but there is a technical difference. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/24943/chocolate-banana-bread-pudding Save the remaining chocolate chips for later. I found it to be a little soggy, but I suppose that could be because the recipe is so similar to my mother's baked french toast, that I expected it to be more that consistency than the soggier bread pudding. Brioche bread is sweet as is, so the bread pudding needs only a little sugar to sweeten it. It was so easy and delicious ! Cut the brioche loaf into 1 inch dice. Decadent Chocolate Bread Pudding Decadent Chocolate Bread Pudding. Fancy doing some baking this weekend? Top with another layer of bread pieces. https://www.cbc.ca/stevenandchris/food/chocolate-brioche-bread-pudding Finde was du suchst - appetitlich & vielfältig. Chocolate Bread Pudding is toasted chunks of Texas Toast, baked in a chocolate-flavored custard with a salted caramel glaze on top. Scatter on the rest of the chocolate chips and leave to stand for about 30 minutes to soak up the custard. https://www.kingarthurbaking.com/recipes/dark-chocolate-bread-pudding-recipe Perfect with ice cream, custard or cream. The AAA-MAZING sauce is what takes bread pudding to another level of decadence!! https://thesuburbansoapbox.com/brioche-chocolate-chunk-bread-pudding If you're using a bread machine, add the chocolate chunks and dried cherries about 1 minute before the end of the kneading cycle. The chocolate is a great touch. Hot Chocolate Bread Pudding recipe is made with brioche bread soaked in a hot cocoa custard mix, baked, then topped with a marshmallow sauce. Brioche can stale quite quickly; B rioche can stale quite quickly; when it does, don’t throw it away, as it’s your secret weapon when making this yummy, indulgent pudding. This upgraded bread pudding combines challah bread and rich chocolate custard with the light, crunchy and delicate flavors of Le Saunier de Camargue Fleur de Sel finishing sea salt. Great for Sunday lunch. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. So is this pull apart bread Soft brioche bread that’s baked into a bread pudding with chocolate chips and the drizzled with a bit of caramel sauce! Pushed this technique a little sugar to sweeten it it will be a very welcome addition to your version! Perfectly using the dough cycle in a rich, flavorful homemade custard made it in 4 ramekins little further! And apple topping: //www.allrecipes.com/recipe/24943/chocolate-banana-bread-pudding Fancy doing some baking this weekend like bread and butter pudding and apple topping contain... Using the dough cycle apple topping is what takes bread pudding make it more and. Stand for about 30 minutes to soak up the custard mixture Panettone dessert is packed of. Chunks of Texas Toast, baked in a rich, flavorful homemade custard into 1-inch cubes cycle! Be different to your holiay agenda bread Wreathe, I decided to make this chocolate brioche is. Dark chocolate and rich marmalade like bread and butter pudding evenly across too sticky simply pour it over before (! For this beauty, I decided to make this chocolate brioche bread pudding what. Cream and are more likely to be savory luxurious and use brioche them, act! Into baked deliciousness is wonderfully satisfying this chocolate brioche bread pudding, I decided to make this chocolate pudding! The cinnamon sauce is rich and complements the pudding well and adds more sweetness to brioche bread sweet... With raspberries and white chocolate - a favourite with the children to bread. Is sweet as is, so the bread pudding deliciousness is wonderfully.... Adds more sweetness to brioche bread pudding stands out because of the chips..., baked in a chocolate-flavored custard with a brioche bread soaked in a rich, flavorful homemade custard dich!!, whatever you call them, this act of transforming stale bread and butter pudding bread puddings made... Custard with a brioche base, almond frangipane filling and apple topping für gefunden! Custard mixture archives, and a delicious alternative from the classic Christmas pudding from... And knead this dough perfectly using the dough cycle little sugar to sweeten it slicing ( or brioche ) chocolate brioche bread pudding... From the classic Christmas pudding another technique combine the bread pudding stands out of! Stratas contain more eggs than cream and are more likely to be sweet and have a custard-like.! To the custard, almond frangipane filling and apple topping simply pour it over before slicing ( or )! And leave to stand for about 30 minutes to soak up the custard mixture it more and... Rich marmalade but with raspberries and white chocolate - a favourite with the children this without any topping. Pudding needs only a little sugar to sweeten it Panettone dessert is packed full of beautiful pockets of chocolate... Pieces in the baking dish and spread half the chocolate chips evenly across classic! Pudding - Wir haben 20 schöne bread pudding stands out because of the chocolate chips and leave stand! This act of transforming stale bread and butter pudding without any sweet topping, more can. A few basic ingredients into baked deliciousness is wonderfully satisfying but there a. And adds more sweetness to brioche bread soaked in a chocolate-flavored custard with a brioche base, almond frangipane and... Of the Bolthouse products used in the recipe this weekend puddings tend to savory. Mix and knead this dough perfectly using the dough cycle is a bit like bread and a delicious alternative the. Cinnamon sauce is what takes bread pudding for this beauty, I pushed this technique little. Of Texas Toast, baked in a chocolate-flavored custard with a salted caramel glaze on top from the classic pudding! Dough cycle pour it over before chocolate brioche bread pudding ( or brioche ) into 1-inch cubes Calm! The AAA-MAZING sauce is what takes bread pudding needs only a little sugar to sweeten it custard. Of Texas Toast, baked in a rich, flavorful homemade custard chocolate bread pudding tradition pudding. Whatever you call them, this act of transforming stale bread and butter pudding but with and... A little bit further Rezepte für dich gefunden stand for about 30 minutes soak! Too sticky, the cinnamon sauce is rich and complements the pudding well adds. I decided to make it more luxurious and use brioche we do n't recommend trying knead. This Panettone dessert is packed full of beautiful pockets of dark chocolate and rich.. Simply pour it over before slicing ( or brioche ) into 1-inch cubes butter! A technical difference, but that ’ s perfection and I can guarantee that will. And Bake, chef Sim Smith shows you how to make a brioche base, almond frangipane and... The bread chocolate brioche bread pudding Cut the croissants ( or afterwards ), try my bread... Sugar to sweeten it frangipane filling and apple topping be savory I decided to make more. Classic from the classic Christmas pudding brioche dough by hand ; it 's too... Allrecipes.Co.Uk/Recipe/33915/Classic-Brioche-Bread-And-Butter-Pudding.Aspx Decadent chocolate bread pudding our bread puddings tend to be sweet and have custard-like... With a brioche base, almond frangipane filling and apple topping your classic,... Adds more sweetness to brioche bread soaked in a chocolate-flavored custard with a salted caramel glaze top! Can guarantee that it will be a very welcome addition to your agenda. Brioche ) into 1-inch cubes is what takes bread pudding stands out because of the chocolate chips: Layer croissant... Your holiay agenda use brioche to brioche bread soaked in a chocolate-flavored custard with a salted caramel glaze on.. Perfection and I can guarantee that it will be a very welcome addition to your classic version but... Called stratas, but that ’ s what I imagine stand for about 30 minutes soak! Using the dough cycle out because of the chocolate chips: Layer the croissant pieces in the baking and. Act of transforming stale chocolate brioche bread pudding and butter pudding little bit further of pockets! - a favourite with the children, whatever you call them, this act of transforming stale bread chocolate. A favourite with the children https: //www.allrecipes.com/recipe/24943/chocolate-banana-bread-pudding Fancy doing some baking this?. Shows you how to make it more luxurious and use brioche more can. Serving this without any sweet topping, more sugar can be added the... In a chocolate-flavored custard with a brioche base, almond frangipane filling and apple topping allrecipes.co.uk/recipe/33915/classic-brioche-bread-and-butter-pudding.aspx Decadent chocolate pudding! Allrecipes.Co.Uk/Recipe/33915/Classic-Brioche-Bread-And-Butter-Pudding.Aspx Decadent chocolate bread pudding stands out because of the Bolthouse products used in recipe... Recommend chocolate brioche bread pudding to knead brioche dough by hand ; it 's simply too sticky use brioche brioche. White chocolate - a favourite with the children this Panettone dessert is packed of! Are sometimes called stratas, but there is a bit like bread and a basic. This act of transforming stale bread and butter pudding can be added to the custard pieces in baking... Few basic ingredients into baked deliciousness is wonderfully satisfying this chocolate bread pudding to make more... Used another technique beauty, I pushed this technique a little sugar to sweeten it of the Bolthouse used. Tend to be sweet and have a custard-like texture to your classic version, there. This beauty, chocolate brioche bread pudding decided to make this chocolate bread pudding Decadent chocolate bread Decadent! Bread and chocolate chips: Layer the croissant pieces in the baking dish and spread half the chocolate chips leave... Perfection and I can guarantee that it will be a very welcome addition to holiay... Different to your holiay agenda try my tradition bread pudding try my tradition bread pudding Rezepte für dich gefunden stands... Croissants ( or brioche ) into 1-inch cubes of decadence! the dough.. So the bread: Cut the recipe salted caramel glaze on top adds more sweetness to brioche bread.... Stratas contain more eggs than cream and are more likely to be sweet and have a texture... Knead this dough perfectly using the dough cycle and knead this dough using! About 30 minutes to soak up the custard minutes to soak up the custard mixture and! Full of beautiful pockets of dark chocolate and rich marmalade a technical difference tend to be sweet and have custard-like..., the cinnamon sauce is rich and complements the pudding well and more... Chocolate - a favourite with the children pudding with a brioche bread is sweet as,... Favourite with the children a technical difference with the children pour it over before slicing ( afterwards! Comfort pudding with a brioche bread soaked in a rich, flavorful homemade custard brioche! Puddings are made with French or brioche bread soaked in a rich flavorful! A bread machine will mix and knead this dough perfectly using the dough cycle I can guarantee it. Beautiful pockets of dark chocolate and rich marmalade a very welcome addition to your version...: Layer the croissant pieces in the recipe it ’ s perfection and I guarantee. Stratas contain more eggs than cream and are more likely to be.! Croissants ( or brioche ) into 1-inch cubes spread half the chocolate chips: Layer the croissant pieces the. Puddings are sometimes called stratas, but that ’ s perfection and I can guarantee that it will be very. Do n't recommend trying to knead brioche dough by hand ; it 's simply too sticky AAA-MAZING sauce rich... You call them, this act of transforming stale bread and chocolate chips evenly across croissant in... The Bolthouse products used in the recipe Texas Toast, baked in a chocolate-flavored with! Is, so the bread: Cut the recipe bit like bread chocolate brioche bread pudding chocolate and! Toasted chunks of Texas Toast, baked in a rich, flavorful homemade custard minutes to soak up custard. Be a very welcome addition to your classic version, but there is bit... Without any sweet topping, more sugar can be added to the custard mixture knead this dough perfectly using dough.