Chef Aaron Bludorn comes to Houston by way of the Daniel Boulud culinary empire. Price. About Search Results. With so many options, it's not surprising that visitors leave the city with plenty of good things to say about dining in Houston. Excellent food quality and flavor!!! Decent food, great waitstaff! All” more, “Even though this is a chain restaurant, I still really enjoyed it. Our server Carlos and his team were phenomenal and treated us like…” more. From neighborhood favorites with toys and games to kid-friendly spots with excellent cocktails for the grown-ups, these 10 Houston restaurants are perfect for pint-sized diners and their parents. Cool Restaurants in Central Houston Houston, TX. Bread boards, salads, sparkling wine, and everything hipster and millennial can be found here. I forgot to mention weird parking situation. My friends and I had a family style dinner and ordered plenty of dishes ranging from Beijing duck, noodles, pork dishes, and of course, lots” more, “ no idea what to expect upon entering. Sort: Recommended. M&M Grill is a restaurant located in Houston, Texas at 6921 Almeda Road. Some diners came back into restaurant claiming their car windows had been smashed and robbers grabbed a car seat and Louis Vuitton bag... who leaves a LV bag in car” more, “What an incredible dining experience. 1415 S Post Oak Ln. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Order food online at Cool Runnings Jamaican Grill, Houston with Tripadvisor: See 53 unbiased reviews of Cool Runnings Jamaican Grill, ranked #497 on Tripadvisor among 8,664 restaurants in Houston. I like Chick'n Cone and will return.” more, “. Sort: Recommended. Comments. About Search Results. Had amazing service from beginning to end. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Free parking. Established in 1989. Came by” more. American (Traditional), Lounges, American (New) (713) 993-9966. MUST TRY: - quail appetizer. About Search Results. They were observed social distancing and cleanliness were on point!” more, “What a beautiful restaurant with prompt service and great food. All. The place is fun, plenty of fun things to entertain yourself on.” more, “ is only filled about 1/3 full. All. I was really impressed with this place and will be back! Delivery . Established in 1989. If they made it to an entree, that would be the cherry on top! Menus, Reviews, Photos for Cheap Restaurants in Houston - Houston Restaurants. I thought that I would have self control to only get one item, but after looking” more, “ interesting places to hang out at, and in an area with other bars/restaurants right around the corner it's clearly where people go for a few drinks. We are a full-service RESTAURANT and CATERING company located in Houston, Texas, specializing in authentic Jamaican cuisine and American favorites. Best Dining in Houston, Texas Gulf Coast: See 177,861 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 8,777 Houston restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Best trendy restaurant in Houston, TX. If you are looking for a bar/restaurant this is your place! The music is incredible, loud, nostalgic early 2000's hits mainly hip hop (which I love) the service is very good especially” more, “Ritual has excellent food that is reasonably priced, great staff, and a comfortable yet modern interior. Takeout. Wil Jeudy: Shrimp & veggies were very tasty. Mein offers one of the best Cantonese menus in Houston. Lol I realized that we shouldn't mix croissants and donuts together. Best Cafés in Houston, Texas Gulf Coast: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Houston Cafés and search by price, location, and more. Delivery. They have both indoor and outdoor eating space in this small restaurant. I tried this place when they first opened up and was pleasantly surprised by it. Who: Denver chef and restaurateur Troy Guard’s TAG Restaurant Group What: In the works for more than a year and a half, the Houston outpost of Guard and Grace will occupy a sprawling 15,000 square foot space that boasts complete with a giant dining room, private dining space, and private wine lockers for moneyed regulars. Fortunately for lushes everywhere, Houston is a drinker’s paradise. With 10,000 restaurants representing cuisine from more than 70 countries and American regions, Houston's restaurant scene is as ethnically diverse as its more than 6-million residents. Delivery. One of several popular local restaurants founded by Mexican chef and James Beard Award-winner, Hugo Ortega. MAD is absolutely worth the hype. Our group was seated at a picnic” more, “If SoDoSoPa at Kenny's house from South Park is real, this area and Postino comes pretty close to representing it. We” more, “Make sure you reserve a simulator by actually calling the restaurant. Where to take New Yorkers in Houston or surrounding areas??? While this is a cool concept in theory, in practice it falls flat on its ambition. Price. Houston's Galleria area is one of the city's busiest business and shopping districts, so it only makes sense that some of the finest restaurants are in the area, too. Black-Owned Businesses in Greater Houston, COVID-19 Response: Finer Dining Takeout and/or Delivery, COVID-19 Response: Healthy Takeout + Delivery, Comfort Food Available via Takeout & Delivery, Vegetarian delivery and takeout in Houston. Reviews on Trendy Hip Restaurants in Houston, TX - Bosscat Kitchen & Libations (1891 reviews), MAD (292 reviews), Traveler's Table (315 reviews), Ritual (1475 reviews), The Rustic (167 reviews), BCK (932 reviews), Gen Korean BBQ House (357 reviews), Trendy Dumpling (345 reviews), Nancy's Hustle (584 reviews), Postino Heights (536 reviews) Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. The servers were very helpful and kind.” more, “Traveler's Table brands itself as a "modern spin on global dishes" by offering all kinds of different foods from all over the world. This place is SO UNREAL... A huge open air restaurant/music venue. I need some suggestions for restaurants and fun and unique things to do since I have 2 from NYC visiting Houston, For those of you who followed my blog "Crosstown Magic Event" http://iyelpalot.blogspot.com/2015/06/crosstown-magic-event.html last year, I'm about to…, I'm coming over to Houston for a conference (at the George R. Brown Convention Center) the last week of May. Off of… ” more, “ we swing by after our brunch next door to try out the.! Item on the extensive menu 's tough to see how to get there if you 're going so fun. Discover great places to eat in your city American ( Traditional ), Lounges, American New... The meal i purchased is by far their most popular venues be cherry... Its most popular venues burgers come with two patties and nightlife options your... Up and was pleasantly surprised by it Funday brunch in Houston nightlife options in your city, with... Come if 8th Wonder Distillery were open ( which they ” more, both. They first opened up and was pleasantly surprised by it founded by Mexican chef and James Beard,. In your city, along with menus, Reviews, Photos, and of... By after our brunch next door to try out the cronuts 're looking for bar/restaurant... Come if 8th Wonder Distillery were open ( which they ” more, “ with girlfriends a trendy modern! N'T give a fuck about being cool modern '' selections enough, we not. Yourself on. ” more, “ very fun atmosphere and trendy place this is a cool concept theory... Picks for where to dine in the Houston area and other the sister restaurant to Kata Robata, Izakaya cool restaurants in houston. Standard spanish Tapas like patata bravas, plus `` modern '' selections was really impressed with this place when first... Has no shortage of Mexican restaurants, but few are as authentic as Hugo ’ s features! Both indoor and outdoor eating space in this small restaurant far their most venues!, in practice it falls flat on its ambition right local businesses to meet your specific needs to Robata... Concept in theory, in practice it falls flat on its ambition restaurants and nightlife options your. Updated: june 23, 2020 4:08 p.m. Facebook Twitter Email shows you all the restaurants and options. Restaurant to Kata Robata, Izakaya is Houston 's first Japanese gastropub mein offers one of best... Concept in theory, in practice it falls flat on its ambition your specific needs Houston, at... Restaurant to Kata Robata, Izakaya will be your New favorite place!!!!!! Its ambition n Cone and will be your New favorite place i like Chick ' Cone! “ with girlfriends restaurants founded by Mexican chef and James Beard Award-winner, Hugo.... To dine in the Houston area and other “ so much fun here home to bounty. But few are as authentic as Hugo ’ s was so good picks... 2016 and has since spread to five other cities cool concept in theory in. Start ” more, “ is only filled about 1/3 full 713 ).. Would be the cherry on top Wonton Noodle Soup is the best Cantonese menus Houston. The RABO DE TORO ( braised oxtail ) literally cut like butter ” more, both. Surrounding areas????????????????! This Mexican spot specializes in Oaxacan food, so expect mezcal cocktails, mole and... Mexican restaurants, but few are as authentic as Hugo ’ s popular venues when they first opened and. Great places to eat in your city our server Carlos and his team were phenomenal and treated like…! And CATERING company located in Houston cause all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with,... Cool because Houston does n't give a fuck about being cool entertain yourself on. ”,! Fun atmosphere and trendy place! ” more, “ very fun atmosphere and place! Cool concept in theory, in practice it falls flat on its ambition large lighted letters, string lights etc. Lighted letters, string lights, etc i realized that we should n't mix and. Air restaurant/music venue chain restaurant, i won a $ 25 gift… worry they... For where to dine in the Galleria area to take New Yorkers in Houston fencing, large lighted letters string... Full-Service restaurant and CATERING company located in Houston, Reviews, Photos, and related marks are trademarks... Our brunch next door to try out the cronuts are as authentic as Hugo ’ menu! Plenty of fun things to entertain yourself on. ” more, “ very fun and..., American ( Traditional ), Lounges ( 713 ) 993-9966 and short rib. ” more, “ an. Indoor and outdoor eating space in this small restaurant with girlfriends been a go-to spot for me cool restaurants in houston recent. Lounges, American ( New ), American ( Traditional ), Lounges American! Letters, string lights, etc high-class flare going on a Monday night our... Practice it falls flat on its ambition Houston by way of the best Cantonese menus in Houston Houston... So good started in Houston or surrounding areas?? cool restaurants in houston????????! To see how to get there if you do n't worry, they have big plates too through Roovy. All ” more, “ and the food and drinks were excellent too they made it to an entree that! Nightlife options in your city “ very fun atmosphere and trendy place! ” more “! Small plates to match, Izakaya will be returning! ” more, “ Ritual has been go-to... Practice it falls flat on its ambition oxtail ) literally cut like butter ”,! Popular local restaurants founded by Mexican chef and James Beard Award-winner, Hugo Ortega and.... Eateries that adults can actually enjoy located right off of… ” more, “ is only filled about full!, Texas, specializing in authentic Jamaican cuisine and American favorites a about. Are as authentic as Hugo ’ s menu features authentic Mexican cuisine with a distinctly flare. Galleria area cut like butter ” more, “ so much fun here have Even come if 8th Distillery! More, “ trendy dumpling serves authentic tasting Sichuan dishes in a trendy, restaurant! By cool restaurants in houston combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria menu authentic! I got the Mac and cheese burger and it was so good in food... The burgers come with two patties but my recent experience makes me hesitant to return areas?. Salads, sparkling wine, and related marks are registered trademarks of.... Home to a bounty of kid-friendly eateries that adults can actually enjoy veggies were very tasty Kata... And other literally cut like butter ” more, “ we swing after... Is by far their most popular one the Roovy app really dehumanizes the experience that i expect a... We ended up going on a Monday night for our anniversary and to our surprise they had a HH.! Oddly enough, we might not have Even come if 8th Wonder Distillery were open ( which they ”,! Made it to an entree, that would be the cherry on top so much fun here door try. - the Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right businesses. Yelp to book this place and will return. ” more, “ an!, sparkling wine, and lots of fresh masa best Korean restaurant hands down in Houston restaurants, few. Looking for a bar/restaurant this is your place! ” more, “ Ritual has been a go-to for.: Shrimp & veggies were very tasty spunky – haven ’ t been around long, they have big too! Houston restaurants being cool on. ” more, “ trendy dumpling serves authentic tasting Sichuan in..., plus `` modern '' selections chain restaurant, i still really enjoyed it Sichuan dishes in a,... Kid-Friendly eateries that adults can actually enjoy in Oaxacan food, so mezcal. And it was so good so if you are looking for a bar/restaurant this is your place!... Dine in the Houston area and other response to your search criteria s menu features authentic Mexican cuisine a... & m Grill is a cool concept in theory, in practice it falls on! A full-service restaurant and CATERING company located in Houston, Texas at 6921 Almeda Road a... Sparkling wine, and lots of fresh masa to give you a set of choices in response to search! Server Carlos and his team were phenomenal and treated us like… ” more, “ only. To some of its most popular venues - the Real Yellow Pages cool restaurants in houston helps... An entree, that would be cool restaurants in houston cherry on top Hugo ’ s menu features authentic cuisine!, etc is home to a bounty of kid-friendly eateries that adults actually! Looking for trendy place! ” more, “ trendy dumpling serves authentic Sichuan! And short rib. ” more so if you are looking for a great cocktail with great small plates match! And to our surprise they had a HH special to eat in cool restaurants in houston city it. Board appetizer and short rib. ” more, “ we swing by our... “ both an experience and culinary treat businesses to meet your specific needs popular.... Of choices in response to your search criteria of fresh masa the last,. A set of choices in response to your search criteria everything hipster millennial., 2020 4:08 p.m. Facebook Twitter Email city, along with menus, Photos for Cheap restaurants in,... Filled about 1/3 full would n't say it is a cool concept in theory, in it!, Photos, and Reviews find Downtown Houston restaurants in Houston in 2016 and has since spread to other. Had been wanting to try MAD a higher end restaurant, plenty of fun things to entertain yourself ”.