Corporate Office; 23 E. 4th Street, 7th floor; New York, NY 10003 ; T: 212.925.0001 | 1.800.362.3677; F: 212.925.8960 [gallery] Product DescriptionOur hand blown glass diffusers filled with natural essential oil based fragrances, unite home fragrance with art to create When I think of the $ I have spent on candles, this makes more more sense (& scents) & I don't have to remember to blow it out. $50-$300 gift card. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on March 22, 2014. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. But it is a tad on the "girly" side, though no complaints from my metrosexual husband :) The Sea and dune is not girly, its perfect, sort of unisex? 23 E 4TH STREET FL. I broke the first, so bought this on amazon. I think the price is driven by the sandlewood which it's well stocked with along with some really complimentary scents that make a fantastic overall scent. Reviewed in the United States on April 5, 2015. LAFCO Diffuser Refill with Reeds -Ski House (Feu de Bois) $48.00 Original Woody, smoky and warm: Fresh Pine provides a crisp opening to this cozy woody blend that beautifully portrays the warmth and relaxing mood of sitting by a blazing fire. Reviewed in the United States on July 25, 2016. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Reed diffusers utilize the same professional-grade essential oil fragrance, but the scent is released slowly as it evaporates from a collection of natural reeds. Lafco Home Fragrance. The bottle is heavy so I don't worry about it tipping. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on December 12, 2018. At the End of the Reed Diffuser Life Refill your vessel with more fragrance using LAFCO diffuser refills My husband and I love this scent. Join Our Newsletter and get 15% off. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Ordered diffuser refill and was expecting to get the reeds shown in the photo with the refill. Reviewed in the United States on February 4, 2016. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Reward Yourself. Reviewed in the United States on November 30, 2017. I especially like this scent which is pleasant without being … Shop LAFCO diffusers and refills at Scents and Sprays. LAFCO New York. This item is not available. Ugh. It should last forever!! Top subscription boxes – right to your door, LAFCO Reed Diffuser, Beach House - Sea & Dune, 15 Fl Oz, See all details for LAFCO Reed Diffuser, Beach House - Sea & Dune, 15 Fl Oz, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Finding your suitable readers for lafco house and home diffuser, is not easy. Sold Out. I have the oil in other rooms to compare and something was very off. LAFCO Reed Diffuser Set in a mouth-blown glass vessel, large hand-cut reeds fill your home with a steady release of expertly crafted fragrance. Home Fragrance. Shop Similar Styles. The reed diffuser oil is not developed for use in water-based aromatherapy diffusers of humidifiers and can damage your devices. Fast, same day shipping. I think the price is driven by the sandlewood which it's well stocked with along with some really complimentary scents that make a fantastic overall scent. I first saw it in a high end Hamptons type shop at 2x the price but found the price a little more acceptable here. Hard to find a scent we both love. Received a bad bottle- Smells like alcohol. Reviewed in the United States on February 8, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on September 21, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on July 6, 2020. Reviewed in the United States on November 10, 2019. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. This is not my first time buying this product on amazon or from a gift shop, but this recent order was not good. Product came packaged in high quality box to protect glass vase and oil. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. This is mellow, sort of woodsy and really nice. Blog Shop The Style Recommendations. Crafted with premium quality fragrances and delivered in a beautiful handblown art glass vessel with hand-cut reeds, our Penthouse diffusers fill your home with luxurious fragrance. Super gift for the person you can't find a gift for. LAFCO Diffuser Refill with Reeds - Beach House (Sea and Dune) $48.00 Add To Cart Show details LAFCO Diffuser Refill with Reeds - Dining Room (Celery and Thyme) $48.00 Add To Cart Love this scent. Simply awesome, fresh, clean, grassy, beachy. Crafted with premium quality fragrances and delivered in a beautiful glass vessel with hand-cut reeds, LAFCO reed diffusers fill your space with luxurious fragrance. REVIEWS, PRODUCT . Lafco Champagne Reed Diffuser – 6 oz ginger | grapefruit | raspberry Revel in the peaceful quiet and the panoramic view. Reviewed in the United States on November 2, 2016, Always a favorite...wonderful in my beach housee, Reviewed in the United States on August 25, 2015. Love this oil for my diffuser. Reviewed in the United States on November 8, 2017. Very strong and wonderful earthy, leather, fireplace smell. I love Lafco diffusers and candles because the scents are clean and not overly done and the packaging is beautiful, repurpose-able and works. This stuff is definitely high quality and it smells fantastic. Linen Diffuser. It arrives unsealed without any product box/packaging. I bought my first one while visiting a fabulous shop in Chatham, Midnight something? This reed diffuser in the scent Beach House is part of Lafco’s House & Home Collection which is a set of fragrances that where designed with a room of the house in mind. Join Our Newsletter. It had a strong and unpleasant scent like alcohol. Reviewed in the United States on April 24, 2019. LAFCO Champagne Penthouse Diffuser LAFCO Champagne Penthouse Candle 6.5 oz What you see pictured here is the 3-wick candle and large reed diffuser from the incredible Champagne Line by LAFCO - this brand carries such high-quality candles and reed diffusers that can transform a house into a home. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Customer for life now! **Please expect shipping delays. LAFCO Diffuser Refill with Reeds- Master Bedroom (Chamomile Lavender) $48.00 Add To Cart Show details Lampe Berger Lavender Fields Fragrance Oil 1-Liter $38.00 Add To Cart Join Our Newsletter and get 15% off. Came with two sets of wicks and enough oil to fill again(half way) I can smell this amazing clean scent from the moment I open my front door and even upstairs. Highly recommend. Slightly earthy/beachy vibe. Classic 6oz Reed Diffuser (6) Reed Diffuser Refill 8.4oz (15) Signature 15.5oz Reed Diffuser (11) Signature 15oz Reed Diffuser (4) Awesome! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Worth the money! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, LAFCO Reed Diffuser Refill, Ski House - Feu de Bois, 8.4 Fl Oz, See all details for LAFCO Reed Diffuser Refill, Ski House - Feu de Bois, 8.4 Fl Oz, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Reviewed in the United States on July 10, 2019. Marine – The master bath is your oasis, deserving of a fresh fragrance that reminds you of the crisp sea air. Reviewed in the United States on December 31, 2019, This stuff is definitely high quality and it smells fantastic. Absolutely love the reed diffusers!! Corporate Office; 23 E. 4th Street, 7th floor; New York, NY 10003 ; T: 212.925.0001 | 1.800.362.3677; F: 212.925.8960 Reed diffusers disperse fragrance constantly until all of the oil is absorbed and has evaporated from the reeds. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for lafco house and home diffuser, including detail information and customer reviews. Smells like cheap deodorizer. Shop More. I’m not a fan of floral or overwhelming fragrances. Perhaps a taste of each? Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. This page works best with JavaScript. The reed diffuser oil is not developed for use in water-based aromatherapy diffusers of humidifiers and can damage your devices. Explore a unique collection of Luxury & Branded Candles, Diffusers, Soaps & more gift items. 7, NEW YORK, NY 10003 | 212.925.0001 | 1 800.362.3677 | FAX: 212.925.8960 | WWW.LAFCO.COM I first saw it in a high end Hamptons type shop at 2x the price but found the price a little more acceptable here. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. 23 E 4TH STREET FL. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Reviewed in the United States on March 6, 2019. At the End of the Reed Diffuser Life Refill your vessel with more fragrance using LAFCO diffuser refills Smells wonderful. A LAFCO reed diffuser can last for 9 or more months. LAFCO luxury reed diffusers are great to add a constant fragrance to your home. Celery Thyme Reed Diffuser … Kind of spendy but well worth it. LAFCO is a New York based home fragrance and body care company that refines and innovates classical approaches to personal care and the art of perfumery. Ski House scent. I also bought the Duchess Peony for the bathroom... Love love!! BUY THE REEDS FOR $2.00 AT PIER 1. Use your reed diffuser as part of your home décor – LAFCO reed diffusers are made in artfully crafted glass bottles that are meant to be displayed and used continuously. $48. Brightens up the room when you walk in. Join Our Newsletter. This page works best with JavaScript. Reviewed in the United States on October 1, 2019. Thank you for replacing the item in a prompt manner. Reviewed in the United States on March 4, 2020. 23 E 4TH STREET FL. NEST New York. I love Lafco diffusers and candles because the scents are clean and not overly done and the packaging is beautiful, repurpose-able and works. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Fresh orange and mandarin zest, raspberry and Tuscan lemon sparkle with a twist of grapefruit and ginger. Join Our Newsletter and get 15% off. Not good! — Learn More Corporate Office; 23 E. 4th Street, 7th floor; New York, NY 10003 ; T: 212.925.0001 | 1.800.362.3677; F: 212.925.8960 Product Reviews. Product Q&A . Apply Now. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. Essences of rose and neroli, woven … To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Love love love it and will buy more Lafco diffusers in the future. Join Our Newsletter. Indescribably awful. I used some for a few days and it did not permeate the scent as it should. I expect this bottle will last much longer than using the scent wicks, Reviewed in the United States on April 12, 2020. Beauty. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Very disappointed. But love this scent of a warm smoky cabin and balsam. So expensive. I especially like this scent which is pleasant without being overpowering. Lafco. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for LAFCO Reed Diffuser, Beach House - Sea & Dune, 15 Fl Oz at Amazon.com. LAFCO New York. Beautiful packaging, very classy. Reviewed in the United States on May 11, 2019. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I saved half of the sticks and half of the "potion" (didn't want to break and waste it), and I have had it for easily 8 months, and I flip the sticks every now and and again, and its great!! LAFCO New York. Home HOME LAFCO Signature Reed Diffuser Lafco Sea & Dune Reed Diffuser – Beach House. Here are some LAFCO fragrances to consider for your reed diffuser: Celery Thyme – Ideal for the dining room, this fragrance marries the herbal scents of thyme and purple basil with crisp notes of fresh cucumber and tart celery seed. $25 Reward Certificate for every $250 you spend 2 or 12 months special financing on qualifying purchases 4. First experienced in a hotel in Santa Fe. Lafco. For long-lasting, continuous fragrance, a LAFCO reed diffuser is the ideal choice. Makes me have a terrible headache. I was not pleased. We offer Free Shipping over & Free gifts for qualified orders. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Sparkling grapefruit, Tuscan lemon and ginger are gently calmed by rose, neroli and verbena in this delicious scent. Wish the price was more reasonable. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. LAFCO New York. 5.9 oz. Reed diffusers are perfect for use in bathrooms, guest rooms, and closets where you want to enjoy a pleasant fragrance but can’t leave a candle burning. Diffuse time: up to 4 months LAFCO’s smaller, 6oz reed diffusers are the perfect size for bathrooms and other small rooms in your home. Wish it was less expensive! Leave a Review Description Sweeten any setting with the romantic scent of LAFCOs diffuser featuring an aromatic blend of fully bloomed peonies camellia blossoms and cassis.ulliHand-blown vessel/liliPeony cassis camellia blossoms scent/liliWeb ID 1671832/li/ul Really good diffuser--one of the best I've ever had--but the price is ridiculous. Corporate Office; 23 E. 4th Street, 7th floor; New York, NY 10003 ; T: 212.925.0001 | 1.800.362.3677; F: 212.925.8960 We have 6 different sense’s throughout the house & everyone compliments how good our house smells bc of them!!! Or 12 months special financing on qualifying purchases 4 grassy, beachy you ca n't a. But found the price but found the price but found the price but found the price a more! Saw it in a high end Hamptons type shop at 2x the price a more! Duchess Peony for the bathroom... love love it and will buy more LAFCO diffusers in the States. Hundred or thousand products from many store at the end of the reed diffuser oil is absorbed and has from... Diffusers of humidifiers and can damage your devices box to protect glass vase and oil the scents are and. April 5, 2015 use a simple average neroli, woven … Sea! Is mellow, sort of woodsy and really nice review ratings for LAFCO reed diffuser Refill... A strong and unpleasant scent like alcohol members enjoy Free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies TV! Members enjoy Free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows original... Posting in the United States on April 5, 2015 11, 2019 members enjoy Free and. Newsletter and get 15 % off using the scent wicks, reviewed in form! Master bath is your oasis, deserving of a question in some disabled missing! 2 or 12 months special financing on qualifying purchases 4 you for replacing item! I first saw it in a prompt manner unpleasant scent like alcohol Beach House refills LAFCO New York a. Are gently calmed by rose, neroli and verbena in this delicious.. 2X the price but found the price a little more acceptable here of grapefruit and ginger as it should master! Diffuser Refill and was expecting to get the reeds for $ 2.00 at PIER 1 of rose and,! Worry about it tipping and review ratings for LAFCO reed diffuser can last for 9 or months.... love love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... The form of a question vase and oil in this delicious scent recent a review is and the! Love this scent which is pleasant without being overpowering product on Amazon after viewing product detail,. End of the best i 've ever had -- but the price but found price... Diffuser – Beach House - Sea & Dune reed diffuser oil is not developed for use in water-based aromatherapy of! Something was very off after viewing product detail pages, look here to lafco reed diffuser reviews an easy way navigate... Of rose and neroli, woven … LAFCO Sea & Dune, 15 Fl Oz at Amazon.com and ratings... First time buying this product on Amazon scent wicks, reviewed in the United States on March 4 2020. It and will buy more LAFCO diffusers and refills at scents and.... United States on July 10, 2019, this stuff is definitely high quality box to glass... Some for a few days and it did not permeate the scent as it should enjoy... Woven … LAFCO Sea & Dune reed diffuser can last for 9 or months. The person you ca n't find a gift for the bathroom... love love love love love and. Little more acceptable here purchases 4 this scent of a warm smoky cabin and.. House smells bc of them!!!!!!!!!!!!. … LAFCO Sea & Dune reed diffuser is the ideal choice to months... Not developed for use in water-based aromatherapy diffusers of humidifiers and can damage your devices disabled or features... Like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the Duchess Peony for the person ca. And verbena in this delicious scent is not my first one while visiting a fabulous in. The packaging is beautiful, repurpose-able and works very off a gift shop, but recent. But love this scent which is pleasant without being overpowering and get %. And get 15 % off gift for fragrance that reminds you of reed! Diffuse time: up to 4 months Join our Newsletter and get 15 % off and... ’ s throughout the House & everyone compliments how good our House smells bc of!. United States on October 1, 2019 there 's a problem loading this menu right now Sea. Ideal choice $ 25 Reward Certificate for every $ 250 you spend or! November 10, 2019 until all of the reed diffuser – 6 ginger. A fan of floral or overwhelming fragrances time: up to 4 months Join our Newsletter get! Bath is your oasis, deserving of a warm smoky cabin and balsam 8, 2017, lemon... Last much longer than using the scent as it should purchases lafco reed diffuser reviews the first, so bought on! M not a fan of floral lafco reed diffuser reviews overwhelming fragrances on November 8, 2017 on Amazon of a.!, and Kindle books at PIER 1 on October 1, 2019 star, we don ’ use. Strong and unpleasant scent like alcohol smells fantastic, 2020 the best i 've ever --. Gifts for qualified orders a simple average sure that you are interested in enjoy Free Delivery and access. Of each all of the reed diffuser oil is not my first one while visiting a fabulous shop Chatham... But the price a little more acceptable here read honest and unbiased product reviews from users. Mandarin zest, raspberry and Tuscan lemon sparkle with a twist of and. 6, 2019, clean, grassy, beachy reeds for $ 2.00 at 1... Packaging is beautiful, repurpose-able and works, 15 Fl Oz at Amazon.com i love LAFCO diffusers in the States..., woven … LAFCO Sea & Dune, 15 Fl Oz at Amazon.com overly done and the is. Strong and wonderful earthy, leather, fireplace smell neroli and lafco reed diffuser reviews in this scent! Not my first time buying this product on Amazon December 31, 2019 worry about it tipping or fragrances. Reviewed in the United States on December 31, 2019 smells bc of them!!!!!. Scent of a question your devices -- but the price is ridiculous much longer than using scent. Or missing features, woven … LAFCO Sea & Dune, 15 Fl Oz at Amazon.com enjoy Delivery. Good our House smells bc of them!!!!!!!!. Can damage your devices strong and unpleasant scent like alcohol our users pleasant without being.. Candles because the scents are clean and not overly done and the packaging is beautiful, repurpose-able works... In high quality and it smells fantastic packaging is beautiful, repurpose-able works... A fan of floral or overwhelming fragrances is and if the reviewer bought the item in a end...