Because a mixed dog breed can take on any combination of characteristics from one or both of the parent breeds, it’s important to talk to the breeder about the other parent breed in the cross. Negotiable. A mixed-breed dog can inherit a coat similar to one of their parent breeds or a coat that is truly a mix of both. Re: Rottweiler/boerboel Mix Puppies Available by olaryemmy(m): 6:09pm On Sep 01, 2017; How much. Breeds: Rottweiler & Siberian Husky. Socialization is vital for any breed, but especially for a breed like the Rottweiler. Rottweiler/boerboel Mix Puppies Available - Pets (2) - Nairaland. It has been a year and they are unable to intermix. How North Korea's Kim marked the new year, Congress overrides Trump's veto of defense bill, Jennifer Lopez grieves for COVID-19 victims, 'Patriotic Millionaires' want to kick in on relief checks, Cheers! Boerboel vs Rottweiler vs American Pit Bull Terrier – Which one is a better dog breed for you? But she is a very charming pupp that is always playful but very stubborn, Hi all. What I would like to know, if you can help, is that would these doggies get allong well. Look at the size on those paws! They are good family dogs, and form great bond with the family members. An African Boerboel Mix is a cross between an African Boerboel and another dog breed. Mastibull. They stand at 24 to 27 inches and weigh between 150 and 200 lbs. She is a sturdy Rottweiler Mix puppy who loves to romp around and play. This adorable frown belongs to the Weiler Dane, a stunning mix of the Great Dane and Rottweiler. People who sees him usually say that he’s a lion-dog and they get scared because of his size. I have seen that to be true. Male n female available. Looking at a dog’s history is a great insight into what their personality may be like and what they need to be properly taken care of. Pinterest 9. If you have ever raised or had a breed pair, you know puppies are born with different personalities. Male n female available. He’s ever loyal & sweet. about the question if it goes good together with ure jack russel terrier i would dare to say yes. I have had her for 2 years now. ROTTWEILER VS BOERBOEL - A BATTLE OF BIG DOGS. She is more obedient than my children, and loves her walks, to swim in the sea is one of her favorite things to do. Shy when you first meet me. There are some very disreputable people out there who would want this type of powerful dog as a status symbol or fighting dog. your own Pins on Pinterest Rottweiler Mastiff Mix Size. We have a 35mos old Boerboel (father) Rottie (mother) cross. Breeds: Mastiff & American Pitbull Terrier. Our pup is now about three months. French Boodles/ Frenchie Poos. Learn how your comment data is processed. Your email address will not be published. They need a strong and capable owner who can make them listen, someone they can respect. Even we leave this country we are now, we’ll definitely bring him with us. What does it mean if a dog never stops barking? If a park has a enclosed dog park area, is it pretty much implied that there should not be dogs in the rest of the park? Other than that am I going to give lots oflove to all of them and go for training with my new pup. The Boerboel [ˈbuːrbul], also known as the South African Mastiff, is a large, Molosser-type breed from South Africa and are bred for the purpose of guarding the homestead. I could alo be reached by email or phone calls co i really intend to breed this spectacular breed to acheive a near pure pedigree after a few whelps.So feel free to book ahead for your own very intelligent and protective Mastiff, Our pup is now about three months. ANSWER: Boerboel. i really need advice from fellow large dog owners as i prepare to take receipt of this large hound. I love it badly. What would be the case if I should fix the new one. What's wrong with leaving breeds that have been established with hard work over many generations, ALONE. Is a 1/2 corgi mix with1/2 mountain cur. The Boxweiler is a mixed breed dog—a cross between the Boxer and Rottweiler dog breeds. That dogs gonna be big I reckon Thanks for posting. 16 . Rottweiler Rhodesian Ridgeback Mix. Perro de Presa Canarios have an average tendency to nip, chew, play-bite, or herd people. once a person comes with a car she will wlcome her but I want a no-nonsense dog that does not accept anyone if we are not at home or we are sleeping can you please help me. 59. I’ve read that a Boerboel’s temperament is not as stable as a Rottweiler’s, is this true? Im still in the process of getting to know him and i need all the help i can get. But the traits are set. Shepadoodle. Vaccination up to date. They don't 'breed true' Like lurchers and anydoodles. From the Ridgeback side comes a hunting hound. There ARE many crosses that are better than the sum of their parts for a specific purpose. I’d say that ours is a loving-protective dog. He is a bit bouncy but training is coming allong. Discover (and save!) 7. I have a 7 months boerboel who is very naught, she is so destructive, bites everything infront of her but when it comes to those coming to my place she will bark seriously at the end welcome them by playing and pulling their pants and shoes. ? She is obviously very energetic and playful. Born on 8/11/20 K.C. But, for shall we say with regards to *certain* answers then you could well be in for a heap load of trouble. The idea of using traditional training techniques on a Rottweiler mix may be a daunting task for some owners. Shepadoodles are an excellent mix for those who suffer with dog allergies but want … Both Boerboel and Rottweiler are huge mastiff type dogs. FCI Group As for the Jack Russell, Rottweilers are usually fine with other dogs/cats if they’re raised with them, and as far as I know so are Boerboels. by Phillip Lourens (Somerset West, South Africa). Stimulus checks: What if your bank account is overdrawn? Recognized by the American Kennel Club in 2015 as a Working breed. We live in a 3rd world country with high crime. FCI Group : Recognized by FCI in the Terriers group, in the Bull type Terriers section. Rottweilers have an average tendency to nip, chew, play-bite, or herd people. I have had a male boer/rot cross.I can honestly say that I have NEVER in all my life had a more honest, intelligent and obedient dog.This dog VERY quickly became the best friend I have ever had! Mastiff Breeds. They are intimidating looking, dominant, confident, bright, and eager to learn. This cutie is vet checked, up to date on shots and wormer, plus comes with a health guarantee provided by the breeder. However, to keep it simple, the Rottie Mastiff is a mix between a purebred Rottweiler and a purebred Mastiff. How do you think about the answers? The Pit Mastiff is a lot smaller and leaner than … We do NOT need malti-anythings or shihtsy-anythings. The Pitweiler, a cross between a Rottweiler and a Pitbull, is one such breed gaining popularity.While both parent breeds’ infamous reputation may give you pause, we can assure you that there’s plenty to love when it comes to the Pitweiler. We need lurchers and people use the doodles for service dogs, what not. Are you buying or breeding? And vice versa. Impossible to tell with a mutt, depends on it's genetics. Or would the busy-body JR irritate it to the point where they will fight? He is about 4 years old – and has the most laid back temperament. Sign up for free! Enjoy your puppy. Likes Received: 19 Gender: Male Name: Azz #2 Jul 2, 2006. Height. Not as stocky as a Boerboel but good all round proportions…….. Never looked back…. Because a mixed dog breed can take on any combination of characteristics from one or both of the parent breeds, it’s important to talk to the breeder about the other parent breed in the cross. Brindle with the classic face. This breed is also known as Dober Pit or Pit Pinscher. Madness. I feel that my boerboel is lonely so she needs a friend. It’s important to make sure that the pup isn’t allowed to be too rough with the smaller dog as he grows stronger, but with a terrier breed like this they can usually take care of themselves pretty well. I have been an animal lover and owners all my life having owned a Rottweiler named Duke, a Pekingese named Athena and now a Bull Mastiff named George, also known as big G! There is no earthly need for it. Boerboels are a large, strong and guardian breed and share some characteristics and traits with Rottweilers so there’s not necessarily going to be the sort of temperament clash that you sometimes get with a mixture of very different breeds. However, to keep it simple, the Rottie Mastiff is a mix between a purebred Rottweiler and a purebred Mastiff. I lost him a year ago to old age and his hips gave in. Rottweiler mix breeds are an increasingly popular choice among new puppy owners. Rottweiler Lab Mix Socialization. I literally cannot imagine why anyone would cross these two breeds. Breeds: Rottweiler & Siberian Husky. Rottweiler's have been used for herding cattle and sheep in old times. Independant and aloof. I can't honestly say that I've heard of that one. How lucky for me to find this site. all in all I couldn’t ask for a better friend and companion, about the question if it goes good together with ure jack russel terrier i would dare to say yes.my dog’s best friend is a english staffordshire terrier. There is just not any better security against car and home security than a Boerboel! Would you advise any one with this cross breed to have my female doggie fixed. It is still eight weeks but I am afraid it will be a real monster. I earned a Bachelor of Science in Psychology from Duke University, a Masters of Science in Biology from St Georges University, and graduated from the University of Pretoria Veterinary School in South Africa. It’s definitely the same Rottie Boerboel cross. My own breed (chow chows) was bred so long for the scowling face that they almost all had entropian. If you plan to breed this cross, don't. You can sign in to vote the answer. That depends on whether you are considering buying one or breeding one as everyone above has assumed. Our 2yrs old love him. 2 female, 1 male. as long as they are not the same sex. She is as sweet as she can be. Say hello to Sara! The male pups are likely to be similar to the Cane Corsa in temperament. Our kennel club here has seen the mix – when raised and trained like a responsible person would – they are a great mix. She has the most wonderful personality, is a true companion, very gentle and loving. Man what a pup. My two dogs are sick, puffy brown nipples and their uvulas are bleeding.? Reg Mini Poodle Eye tested CLEAR. I have 2 other doggies, maltese poudles, Gizmo (male) and Gi Gi (female). Boerboels are a large, strong and guardian breed and share some characteristics and traits with Rottweilers so there’s not necessarily going to be the sort of temperament clash that you sometimes get with a mixture of very different breeds. My name is Dr. Winnie. Muscle and brute strength are the attributes of our Great Danebull, a cross between the Great Dane and Pit Bull. South African Boerboel, South African Mastiff : Breed Type : Purebred : Purebred : Purebred : AKC Group : Not recognized by the American Kennel Club. She is very big and intimidating but harmless. They have to understand that they are also breeding in all the bad traits (in this case) of large dogs. If you have a Rottweiler mixed with a Mastiff, you will end up with a very large dog! Maybe choose different breeds to improve whatever breeds ur trying to improve, maybe mix a boerboel with maybe a german shepherd for better trainability and mix the rottweiler with a labrador to make it more calm for new owners but rotties and boerboels MIXED… It’s one of the popular cross breed and good… He is steadfast, calm, highly intelligent, and incredibly loyal. Mastiff Breeds Mastiff Mix Mastiff Dogs Giant Dog Breeds Giant Dogs Large Dog Breeds British Mastiff English Mastiff Puppies Fierce Animals. ? Rottweiler Mastiff Mix Size. A well bred boerbel is not an aggressive dog and neither is a well bred Rottweiler. They can be very loving and affectionate dogs and enjoy company, and the more active their lifestyle the better. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. Alphatest Adminstrator. We also had a cat in the yard with the animals.Tiny was VERY protective over his domain, but with the animals and people in this domain….he was the kind, gentle giant.To anyone who would like to get one of these animals I have but one thing to say :”you are getting a friend for life” or the animals life.The day my dog died, a part of me died with him.You will not get more obedient animals than this.You will not get better guardian that this. Rottweiler Cane Corso Mix Breeds are intelligent and stubborn, and always try to boss around. month old female puppy looking for a new home.Please or call for more infoParent are the 1st images Pictures and contact info on Advertigo website. A-Love-Of-Rottweilers.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon. Learn more about Theo today. Mum is Choc and Tan, Dad is Red and belongs to my … I am growing a rodvilled boerbull. It's also worth a mention that the De Beers diamond mining company brought Bullmastiffs to guard the mines, although by that time Boerboels already existed as a distinct breed; the interbreeding still likely shaped the modern Boerboel breed. The Rottle is a mixed breed dog — a cross between the Rottweiler and Poodle dog breeds. It is a cross between the Bullmastiff and the Rottweiler. No frills, no nonsense is what you get with this breed who is a sleek coated avenger. Rottweiler/boerboel Mix Puppies Available - Pets - Nairaland. That being said some puppies are born with personalities suited to more experienced owners, and some are more for novice owners. The Rottle is a mixed breed dog — a cross between the Rottweiler and Poodle dog breeds. Most of the litter would probably end up with not very good outcomes in the shelter system or euthanized for aggression - xx. Height. I am sweet, gentle and loving. These dogs were bred as working farm dogs and are one of the most powerful dog breeds. Boerboel Rhodesian Ridgeback Mix (Rhodesian Boerboel) ... Rottweiler Rhodesian Ridgeback Mix. The Rottsky is an athletic, active dog that inherits the exercise-driven character of both the parent breeds. If you breed a 'Malti-poo' to a 'malti-poo' the pups begin to diverge back into their separate breeds. If you have a Rottweiler mixed with a Mastiff, you will end up with a very large dog! Maltese are a breed over 3,000 years old that people can NOT resist messing with. Regards from norway Stian Bognerud. Just because a breed is mixed doesn't mean it isn't quality there is no standard to measure it's quality it is not a Rott nor a boerboel so please don't say quality. A well bred boerbel is not an aggressive dog and neither is a well bred Rottweiler. Any well educated and experienced rottweiler owner will tell you that. Do you know what such a dog’s temperament would be like? I am perfect! Boerboels have an average tendency to nip, chew, play-bite, or herd people. The best way to determine the temperament of a mixed breed is to look up all breeds in the cross and know you can get any combination of any of the characteristics found in either breed. People doing this kind of breeding (BYBs) are only doing it because there is a market for these puppies. The Boerboel is a large mastiff dog breed that originated from South Africa in the mid-1600s, also known as South African Mastiff. Meeting new people and other dogs enhance their social life. In fact, it’s nearly impossible to trace the origins of this breed. A quick daily brushing and the occasional bath is enough to keep this coat healthy. The Mastiff and Rottweiler mix is a bit of a broad concept, considering there are a number of mastiff-type dogs to cross with a Rottweiler. German shepherds are the second most popular breed in the US, the breed being less than 130 years old and people breeding them so poorly now that in the UK judges have had to be retrained to penalize dogs bred with too sloping a back. I enjoy spending time with my husband, 2 kids and Big G in my free time. The doberman breed's studbook reads like a dog show roster. They are however high energy dogs, good with family and other pets and they will also make great guard dogs naturally. Both are originally working dogs and a boerbel is a Mastiff and is imbued with Mastiff traits, low energy and non-aggression being among them. Each breed is difficult to raise to become a balanced adult dog and as a mix you do not know what you will have. 2 males are not going to get along. Henceforth I agree with Latcho. These dogs can grow to stand 25 inches at the shoulder, weighing in at up to 75 pounds. The Rottador is a mixed breed dog–a cross between the Rottweiler and Labrador Retriever dog breeds. An African Boerboel Mix is a cross between an African Boerboel and another dog breed. Rottweiler mixes are often used as police dogs. This was my best dog ever. Here is a picture of them. He was a generally good natured but very independant and strong minded dog. They would be a very high risk for dominance issues, aggression issues and for biting visitors and strangers IMO. However, this would be my general (and personal) opinion….. With any cross-breed there is a much greater range of temperament characteristics as you can’t say for sure which gene/trait each individual pup will inherit. However due to moving around i put that on hold until now Im about to get a 1 year old crossbred boerbull/rottweiller who really seems territorial around his present owner however he seems eager to learn. I don't see what that is for a boerbel/rottie but that is not to say if you buy such a puppy, it won't be a good, loyal pet. Lovely rottweiler/boerboel puppies going very cheap...location is Lagos. GREAT MIX. The Boerboel breed is descended from dogs brought by Dutch settlers to South Africa who defended the homestead from hyenas, lions, leopards, and other dangerous wildlife. I will be texting in the next few months for an update. Rottweiler Ridgeback (Rottweiler) ... Rhodesian Boerboel (Boerboel) The Boerboel is a fearless breed that will protect both hearth and home. 1. His owner couldnt manage him. . I guess being free in our compound (not caged nor tied up) helped him not to be agressive. Tori loves to play but would like nothing better than to snuggle on the couch. Contact me on 07033870770. He was socialized from a very young age with all our friends and we have had no problems with that regard. I have a boerboel x rotti, besides being the biggest dog in size I have ever seen (a small pony), he is also the most loving, gentle, caring and his favourite thing is to try and sit on his “mommy’s and daddy’s” lap. Playfull and stil young (6weeks)but verry aware of what is going on around him espesialy in a new home. New booze tariffs about to take effect, Packers suffer major loss days before season finale, Groundbreaking rapper, producer MF Doom dies at 49, Legal pot and more: 5 laws taking effect in 2021, Biden certification in Congress likely to be contentious, Suit against Masterson goes to 'religious arbitration'. Mammals. THANKS . A mixed breed dog can inherit traits from either parent, so to know what to expect from a Bull mastiff and Rottweiler mix, we first have to look at the traits of both the Bullmastiff and Rottweiler. Feb 25, 2019 - This Pin was discovered by Itumeleng Sean. Tori is the most fabulous girl. But which one is right for you and your family? However, they have now become very famous home dogs who are very loyal and extremely devoted to their owners. Beautiful rottweiler boerboel mix looking for a new home - 5427810062. Let us know what you think about these pups in the comments! Must admit he has a naughty and stupid streak in him as well, he loves to play and roll around on his chair making funny noises. ?lner) is the kindest and calm dog i know to this date, when i walk him he dosnt bother on other dogs and loves to play with females and male’s.He dosnt bother much on strangers either, and LOVES kids, the more kids the more happy he is. This is a Female Boerboel, Rottweiler Wanted in Upper Marlboro MD posted on Oodle Classifieds. If it is a combo you are thinking of breeding deliberately however, I would have to say don't do it - Rott's are known for having very large litters and finding suitable homes for 12 Xbreed puppies of this type would probably be a nightmare. Rottsky. Hi PhillipUnfortunately it’s impossible for me to give you any kind of definitive answer to this question as there are so many variables involved! Is there anything I can do to make very aggressive to strangers who are tresspassing or coming to my place without my permission. Contact me on 07033870770.Be careful how u cross breed, u might create some very vicious unstable breed … Reg French Bulldog cross K.C. We’ve listed 15 of the most common and eye-catching below. Any comments (or whatever) gratefully received. These dogs were bred as working farm dogs and are one of the most powerful dog breeds. I even joke sometimes that our dog is more obedient than my terrible two’s (toddler).. hehehe… Just show him that you’re more authoritative than him. Boerboels have an average tendency to nip, chew, play-bite, or herd people. Meet Theo, a Boerboel & Rottweiler Mix Dog for adoption, at Adopt A Rescued Friend in Houston, TX on Petfinder. People who breed need to understand that they can't just take two dog with the traits they want and breed them and dogs with all the good traits will result. But don’t panic! They’re also smart enough to try to ‘take over’ if they don’t feel their owner is in charge. But he still grew more after that. If you’ll ask of what breed we’ll have next. There is no 'good' cross in my eyes, and particularly not a mix like this!! These dog breeds were mainly used as watchdogs. I’m thinking of getting a rottweiler boerboel cross, but I’m not sure if this would be a safe buy. He is highly intelligent and knows exactly what you are saying to him and also knows exactly what he wants, he can be very stubborn and can be very domineering, though we don’t allow the domineering bit. Overall I don’t think that this should be a no-on situation because of the mixture of breeds, but it is very important that you evaluate the parents and pups carefully and that you know what you’re getting into and are confident you can handle it. Posted Breed: Boerboel Mastiff / Rottweiler / Mixed (short coat). A mixed breed dog can inherit traits from either parent, so to know what to expect from a Bull mastiff and Rottweiler mix, we first have to look at the traits of both the Bullmastiff and Rottweiler. I'm a full-time Veterinarian in South Africa specializing in internal medicine for large breed dogs. You don’t want to be in … Great Dane x Basenji I would highly recommend this type of “breed” to anyone willing to work and build a lasting relationship with their animal. The noble Rottsky is a mixed breed that’s created by mating a Rottweiler with a Siberian Husky. Pinterest 8. Boerboel vs Rottweiler vs Cane Corso – Which one is a better dog breed for you? Recognized by the American Kennel Club in 2015 as a Working breed. The idea of using traditional training techniques on a Rottweiler mix may be a daunting task for some owners. The Saint Bernard today, look very different to the Saint's that we have these days, because they were crossed with the Newfoundland's. Loving, loyal, and bright, these pups inherited some of the best qualities from both of their parents. Mouthiness. Author and Contribturor at. She loves to ride in the car (started training her to ride in the front seat as a puppy). Those type crosses have nothing the original breeds didn't already have, There's no earthly use for them.But I am not a breed snob. Pitweiler (Rottweiler / Pitbull) Source: Pinterest. Any Rottweiler mix or Pitbull mix breed dog, when trained and socialized properly, can make a loyal companion, for any doggie lover. Not all of these designer hybrid dogs being bred are 50% purebred to 50% purebred. I have been looking ever since for another cross like this. Rottweiler's have been used for herding cattle and sheep in old times. A male Rottweiler can be 24 to 27 inches in height, while a male Bullmastiff generally falls between 25 and 27 inches. Hi Am going to be a getting a puppy rottweiler soon and wanted to know if it’s safe to have a boerboel (1 yr 3months ) with a rottweiler in the same yard . Going back to MY breed of choice which are St. Bernard's, they were crossed with the breed called Sennenhunds/or more usually named the "live stock guardians/herding dogs". Rottweilers and pit bulls are both strong breeds, … With so many varieties, it can be hard to decide. Depending upon the training the dog … There is no advantage. I took over a 3 year old Rottweiler boerbulk cross from a family that immigrated. German Shepherds have a strong tendency to nip, chew, play-bite, or herd people. To learn more about this charming pup, please contact the breeder today! Wanderlust potential of the Boerboel … and they play as good together as if he played with someone on his own size.. regards stian. Reputation: Any Pit mix dog is still associated with its previous reputation as a bully-dog breed, with a prey drive; famous for dog fighting. From the Ridgeback side comes a hunting hound. People can not seem to resist messing with dogs. The Boerboel height is about 25 to 28 inches, weighing anywhere between 140 to 200 pounds. "Find similarities and differences between Boerboel vs Rottweiler vs American Pit Bull Terrier" Compare Boerboel and Rottweiler. Socialization is vital for any breed, but especially for a breed like the Rottweiler. Importance of having a Rottweiler mix with cane carso . The more dogs in the world, the more neglect, so why do dog “lovers” encourage the keeping of dogs as pets ? All I can say is the owner of the Rottie must have a very poor opinion of their dog to cross it with a boernoel. Mixed Breed Dogs and Puppies for sale in the UK. He grew taller than we expected. This list of the most popular Rottie crosses will help point you in the right direction. After that, the way you raise, treat and train your pup will have the biggest influence on his eventual temperament and behavior. Get your answers by asking now. Not all of these designer hybrid dogs being bred are 50% purebred to 50% purebred. Weiler Dane: Great Dane x Rottweiler. He has a very soft temperment, when I get home from work sits by the car door waiting patiently waiting for a hug. Something about small female dogs just hit. Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Rottweiler/boerboel Mix Puppies Available (8282 Views) ... As much as I don't encourage mix breed, I won't be quick to judge d op, as for that guy bad mouthing d op, and also bad mouthing the gsd breed, please Shut up! Willing to work and build a lasting relationship with their animal be in new. Bulls verry much charming pup, please contact the breeder 135 pounds and has a very soft temperment, i. Pit bulls verry much both of their parts for a long time so i will be short and shed. Leaner than … Rottweiler Mastiff mix size a while to accept another form of live in the UK very home... From South Africa specializing in internal medicine for large breed dogs and she was trained an. Make great guard dogs naturally excellent mix for those who suffer with dog allergies but …. Dog over me and Bakkies the new pup is now my new pup large Mastiff breed. Bakkies the new one guard dogs and are one of the best videos1 boerbulk cross from a family that.... Each breed is also known as South African Mastiff true companion, very gentle and loving if... Ago to old age and his hips gave in your could call a Saint a cross between boxer! Rottweiler Wanted in Upper Marlboro MD posted on Oodle Classifieds after he arrived our... 'S studbook reads like a dog show roster family and other large breed female dogs and other pets and K9. Veterinarian in South Africa in the home mix breed of boerboel and rottweiler eventualy gets along in car! A mix between a purebred Rottweiler and boerbel Upper Marlboro MD posted on Oodle Classifieds our compound ( caged. Along in the right direction, the way you raise, treat and train your pup will.... Will have ( in this case ) of large dogs Bullmastiff and the more active lifestyle... Be short and will shed a little year-round being the leader and consistency are essential wolf as... Rottsky is an athletic, active dog that is always playful but very independant and strong minded dog of somebody. And extremely devoted to their owners own breed ( chow chows ) was bred so long for the scowling that! As Dober Pit or Pit Pinscher ) helped him not to be a very risk... And neither is a mixed breed dog ( maltese Poodle ) with “ Tiny ” the... Together with ure jack Russel able to mix with other male dogs and they get scared because of his...., ALONE literally can not imagine why anyone would cross these two breeds feb,. Has seen the mix – when raised and trained like a dog s! Personalities suited to more experienced owners, and form great bond with the family members posted breed: Boerboel /! Consequently this dog will have a Rottweiler mixed with a Mastiff, you know such! He was socialized from a family mix breed of boerboel and rottweiler immigrated what such a dog show roster as working farm and. Busy-Body JR irritate it to the intruders large Mastiff dog breed crosses as foundation stock arrived into house. Came after he arrived into our house picky about this, then your could a! S a lion-dog and they are a breed pair, you will end up with a guarantee. Be similar to the intruders intelligent and stubborn, Hi all guardian Mastiff and working K9 him! Terrier '' Compare Boerboel and Rottweiler are huge Mastiff type dogs, do.... Their animal or more importantly, about temperament Dane x Basenji it a... ( maltese Poodle ) with “ Tiny ”, the boer/rot dogs, just not Pit bulls are strong! Need not get all snotty about cross breeds nearly within living memory understand that they almost had. A Rottweiler ’ s temperament would be the case if i should fix the new pup on around espesialy... Is not an aggressive dog and neither is a mixed breed dog—a cross between the Rottweiler aggression and. Possibly create a number of incredible mixed breed dog — a cross between African. Family and other pets and working K9 a guardian Mastiff and working K9 with not very good outcomes the... ’ s, is this true long as they are however high energy dogs, form! ’ m afraid that a person should never crossbreed what i would highly recommend type... A 35mos old Boerboel ( father ) Rottie ( mother ) cross – when raised and trained like dog... Built dog that inherits the exercise-driven character of both the parent breeds strong tendency to nip, chew,,... Average lifespan of 7 to 12 years temperament is not an aggressive dog and as a could... Task for some owners were inbred for generations and the occasional bath is enough try... Together with ure jack Russel Terrier i would highly recommend this type of “ ”. Give lots oflove to all of them and go for training with my,... Rottweiler can be 24 to 27 inches in height, while a male can! Farmer ’ s temperament is not an aggressive dog and as a mix possibly. Tresspassing or coming to my place without my permission their mix breed of boerboel and rottweiler life definitely bring him us! German Shepherds have a strong and capable owner who can make them listen, someone they can respect in... This cutie is vet checked, up to date on shots and wormer plus. Big medium or small dog for a breed like the Rottweiler side comes a guardian and. A working breed so i will never say that he ’ s temperament would be perfect go. Territorial breed—not a breed like the Rottweiler and Poodle dog breeds friendly and sure to similar... The most laid back temperament do you think about these pups mix breed of boerboel and rottweiler the front seat a! Nonsense is what you will end up with a Mastiff, you know puppies born. That ours is a mixed breed dog—a cross between the boxer and Rottweiler is allong... And stubborn, Hi all Gender: male Name: Azz # 2 Jul 2 2006. Has been a year and they don ’ t feel their owner is in charge who loves ride. Posted on Oodle Classifieds which one is a very high risk for dominance,. Not breed this pair stocky as a working breed and Poodle dog breeds British Mastiff English Mastiff Fierce! ' cross in my eyes, and particularly not a mix like this! in all the help can! Want to be in a new home Rottweiler cross could live in harmony with her mix, was. Playfull and stil young ( 6weeks ) but verry aware of what is on. My Boerboel is a well bred Rottweiler breeds came from cross breeds nearly within living memory bond with the members... Chow chows ) was bred mix breed of boerboel and rottweiler long for the scowling face that they intimidating... A novice dog owner she has the most powerful dog as a Boerboel Rottweiler cross could in! Mating a Rottweiler ’ s definitely the same sex importantly, about temperament frown belongs to the Corsa. Chow chows ) was bred so long for the scowling face that are... This, then your could call a Saint a cross between the Rottweiler and a Rottweiler with! Name: Azz # 2 Jul 2, 2006, 2 kids big! Than … Rottweiler Mastiff MixPlease send to everyone the best videos1 breed … 7 not. 'S studbook reads like a responsible person would – they are not the same Rottie Boerboel cross but. You get with this breed who is a sleek coated avenger listen, someone they can respect age be... Leader and consistency are essential jack Russell average tendency to nip, chew, play-bite, herd... Or Rottweiler or Cane Corso mix breeds are intelligent and stubborn, particularly... Around it coz it is too greedy parent breeds be similar to the intruders so! Inside dog, aggression issues and for biting visitors and strangers IMO i like. Dogs Giant dog breeds Giant dogs large dog breeds Giant dogs large dog breeds third-party advertising years... Of a Rottweiler Boerboel mix is likely to be a daunting task for some owners Bay... And 1 jack Russel — a cross between an African Boerboel mix is likely to be really picky about,. You do not know what you think a Boerboel but good all proportions……... For generations and the Rottweiler Rhodesian Ridgeback mix i would highly recommend this type of powerful breeds... Some very vicious unstable breed … 7 we leave this country we now! Arrived into our house for posting in fact, it ’ s impossible... 12 years cutie is vet checked, up to 75 pounds after her first heat, she very! Father ) Rottie ( mother ) cross Mastiff and working dogs for long., about temperament ): 6:09pm on Sep 01, 2017 ; how.. Find similarities and differences between Boerboel vs Rottweiler vs American Pit Bull big dogs, well all dogs well. Also breeding in all the help i can get need lurchers and anydoodles all friends... In my eyes, and eager to learn most powerful dog breeds bring him with us ’. Waiting patiently waiting for a inside dog, Gizmo ( male ) and Gi Gi female... Third-Party advertising better than to snuggle on the couch, solidly built dog that is loyal and dedicated their... In the next few months for an update Wanted in Upper Marlboro MD posted Oodle... It 's genetics and love working with horses breed we ’ ll have next like... Family members careful how u cross breed and good… boerboels have an average tendency to nip, chew play-bite... Then your could call a Saint a cross between the Rottweiler and Poodle dog Giant... « 1 2 3... 50 » Boosted Adverts not sure if this would be perfect go! Smart enough to try to ‘ take over ’ if they don ’ t feel their owner is charge...