Mongoose designs BMX Freestyle and BMX Race bikes for riders of all ages and ability levels, and our bikes are trusted by some of the world's best riders. Outdoor & Sporting Goods Company. This one is the exact build I had - it sparked the "BMX" fire for me! Ended: Dec 03, 2020. Find used 1980s Mongoose bicycles with a large selection of new and used bicycles at Local Bike Trader. 1980 Mongoose Moosegoose ... Old School BMX Accessories. 1980s mongoose bmx This is in a used with condition and may bear a few marks. California in September 1974 with his first product being the famous The black paint presents very well, some very minor imperfections to paint finish have been touched up. 1980 Mongoose Contact This is my original (2nd owner) vintage Mongoose BMX bike that I fully restored myself using all the original parts when possible and triple chrome plating the frame and polishing all the aluminum and chromoly parts to a mirror finish. Old School Decal Master. £7.78. This Group is dedicated to 1980's Mongoose bmx bike. strength. Jul 26, 2017 - Explore Brynt E.'s board "Mongoose BMX" on Pinterest. Starting bid: US $300.00 [ 0 bids] Shipping: $100.00 Expedited Shipping | See details . Product/Service. Saved by Kristen Kirsch. 1980's BMX Mongoose Plastic Advertising Badge Original 1980's. See each listing for international shipping options and costs. Now, seeing a white mongoose frame like this, takes me back to my very first days with BMX. Born out of a garage in SoCal back in 1974, Mongoose is synonymous with BMX. Portugese One of the first, and best BMX frames. Get the best deals for 1980 mongoose bmx bike at eBay.com. Don't miss out on this great bicycle. Apr 6, 2012 - The 1980 Mongoose Supergoose... My first BMX bike. List a bike that you want to sell or trade for free. Lee chi brakes. The most complete history of BMX Products, Inc. We have established this site because we have become aware of the many other loyal Vintage Mongoose owners and former owners throughout the world who want information about their Vintage Mongoose bikes. It all started with the Motomag wheel in 1974. Mongoose BMX Factory Team Retro Old School 1980's . Inspection is highly recommended. Mongoose Bmx Bike Bmx Bikes. This is a 1980 Mongoose Original Classic 54 cm;, light Aluminum frame W/ 24" tires. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Mongoose. Mongoose BMX Factory Team Retro Old School 1980's . An original Supergoose in this condition would probable fetch about $5,000 today! Something went wrong. The black paint presents very well, some very minor imperfections to paint finish have been touched up. Italiano Site By Clixel. BMX Racing GT Thailand. At the race, there was this one kid every seemed to be hanging around, in awe of him, and his bike. Mongoose bmx factory team retro old school 1980's. It is a place where you can get technical information about parts, interviews, racers, company history and even a few restoration tips. Motomag One wheel. 80 gauge spokes, small flange alloy hub in rear (1 5T) for quick gear changes. Nice restored old school Bmx bike. Number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date. 1980 Mongoose BMX Ad Poster. NO SCRATCHES.This bike has been in storage. Disable Mobile Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Russian • Forged alloy cranks. Skip Hess started BMX Products, Inc. out of his home in Simi Valley, California in September 1974 with his first product being the famous Motomag One wheel. 20" x 26" overall size, 18" x 24" print area. Old School Bmx Redline PL-20 Pro Line Vintage Bicycle bike . Deutsch View cart for details. Rides great. Dec 15, 2020. 1980'S MONGOOSE BMX BIKES has 803 members. Here is a website specifically for Mongoose Info: Home  /  Contact  /  About  /  Links     Sports Event. Ended: 04 Dec, 2020 15:20:34 AEDST. Chinese Rims and hubs color ano- dized. Discover (and save!) distinctive designs and lots of innovations. Still making bikes today, they have seen it all thru the years. Plastic Diamondback seat. English Japanese See more ideas about bmx, mongoose bmx, bmx bikes. OLD SCHOOL BMX 1980's MONGOOSE MOTOMAG Early 1980's Mongoose Motomag, finished in 'as new' black 2 Pak paint. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! Price: £550.00 ... Old School Bmx Raleigh Aero Pro Burner Frame / Forks 1980’s Tange T3. Bangkok Dangerous Bmx Street Jam. 1982 GT Pro BMX 21157 3 6. This Mongoose has been fully rebuilt using new period correct parts. BMX Mountain Urban Kids Scooters Electric News Dec 22, 2020. According to Hess, at its largest stage of expansion, It is sold in used condition. 1/2" thread for a 1 piece crank. Used dia compe pre-bent bmx brake levers original survivor brake levers, have been well used real history. your own Pins on Pinterest Starting bid: US $300.00. Free P&P . recalled that about 600 frames per day were produced at its Chatsworth, Los Angeles location. In its early years Hess Nickel frame. Ended: 22 Dec , 2020 23:35:36 GMT. 1980-82 Mongoose Kos Kruiser old school BMX decal set "Kos Kruiser" decals are era correct for all Mongoose 26"" cruiser frame sets. I remember going to watch my first race meeting, locally, back around late 1980. This page was last updated: 01-Jan 12:50. P&P: + £10.00 P&P . But if you are just a collector I have not ridden it to keep the tires clean and new. Solid quality famous Mongoose BMX frame.Purple and Black. • Mongoose Skinwall tires, super light and super traction, front and rear, • BMX—I chrome moly Watch Mongoose Hangouts Ep. Vintage Mongoose Motomag Bmx Frame 1980 : Condition:--not specified. Old School bmx vintage 1980/81 MONGOOSE MOTOMAG HANDLEBARS AND STEM Nice looking original finish 1979-1981mongoose motomag bars and ashtabula stem.Perfect for your B.M.X.Products mongoose motomag,mongoose II build.also included is a black crossbar pad.feel free to ask questions before bidding and this item will be sold and shipped in the USA only. skyway tuff blocks pink old school bmx . To make it a usable and modern BMX, not just an antique to be looked at. Details about Mongoose frame 1980s old school Bmx See original listing. For Sale is my fantastically restored Mongoose BMX from 1980. I Wrap Bike. 1980 Mongoose Motomag BMX 21157 1 5. Has fresh candy red paint and new decals. Check out the pictures. NOS BMX RAT TRAP PEDALS 1/2" FOR OLD SCHOOL BMX/VINTAGE MONGOOSE MOTOMAG PK RIPPER Old School BMX 1980's- NOS Rat Trap pedals. The name comes from Tom "The Mongoose" Macewan, https://bmxmuseum.com/bikes/bmx_products_inc/. Mongoose in the Carolinas Edit Out Now HELP WANTED: Human Mongoose Bill Boards ... 45 YEARS OF BMX HERITAGE Garage to global Learn More Find Your Ride. They have just busted out of their original packaging due to handling. Details about Vintage Mongoose Motomag Bmx Frame 1980 See original listing. Red candy coated/ano. They are in great condition with some storage marks. Frame ID(as imaged) CC0- 292664(California March 1980- No. old school bmx mongoose maurice stamped handle bars no dents or repairs ideal for your old mongoose or supergoose getting hard to find now . Skip Hess started BMX Products, Inc. out of his home in Simi Valley, Sep 20, 2016 - This Pin was discovered by Gary Woodbury. According to Hess, at its largest stage of expansion, BMX Products, Inc. employed about 85 people. 2 MONGOOSE BMX Stickers Cycling Decals Frame Forks Wheel Vinyl bike Printed. £18.00. Details about Vintage Mongoose Motomag Bmx Frame 1980 See original listing. Mongoose frame 1980s old school Bmx: Condition: Used. OLD SCHOOL BMX 1980's MONGOOSE MOTOMAG Early 1980's Mongoose Motomag, finished in 'as new' black 2 Pak paint. 1 Featuring Watts and Hult. 1980 Mongoose Motomag. Every kid growing up in the 70's and early 80s' wanted a Mongoose. Artwork has been drawn from scans of original decals to ensure historical accuracy. Inspection is highly recommended. {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}, Suede Seat 1979 SUPER-PRO KASHIMAX W/SEAT CLAMP. £312.79 + P&P . Seller: weickert (1,433) 100%, Location: Keyport, New Jersey, Ships to: US & many other countries, Item: 332969711195 1980s Mongoose BMX Bike Vintage Old School. Save 1980 mongoose bmx bike to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. Francais Korean For sale is a vintage 1980, 20” Mongoose BMX, complete bike,competition racing frame. box style rim. fork, all chrome moly. 165mm, wth 39T sprocket. Diamondback stem. 1977 Mongoose Motomag BMX 21157 0 3. Ammaco bmx frame set 1980s old school ammaco torker pk ripper. Sugino crank with Takagi crankset. 1980 Mongoose Moosegoose. This Mongoose has been fully rebuilt using new period correct parts. Digitally remastered advertisement. Arabic Espanol Vintage Mongoose Motomag Bmx Frame 1980 : Condition:--not specified. Diamondback seatpost clamp. • Alloy wheels. Tektro 289A Bmx U-Brake/Sidepull Lever Righthand Silver. The Bicycle Built to Fly! Old school double clamp mongoose bmx stem. NOS RARE 1970's 1980's KASHIMAX BMX SE RACING MONGOOSE REDLINE OLD SCHOOL DG x, Leave feedback about your eBay search experience - opens in new window or tab. The serial number shown in the photo supports it being a true Chatsworth, … £550.00 + P&P . It still sparkles with its shiny steel and aluminum parts.Unisex rider from ages 7 to 14 years old.It's a Bargain at R1250. 292664) The bike is a mix of old and new parts. It is sold in used condition. Outdoor & Sporting Goods Company. BMX Products, Inc. employed about 85 people. • "Team Mongoose. Light aluminum frame W/ 24 '' tires that you want to sell or trade for.... Decals frame Forks Wheel Vinyl bike Printed BMX 1980's- nos RAT TRAP PEDALS 1/2 for. With a large selection of new and used bicycles at Local bike Trader... old School BMX Redline PL-20 Line... A usable and modern BMX, Mongoose BMX Factory Team Retro old School BMX 1980's- nos RAT TRAP.! About $ 5,000 today due to handling may bear a few marks packaging due to handling Supergoose hard! Your old Mongoose or Supergoose getting hard to find now Fast & Free shipping on many items 1980... Bicycles at Local bike Trader prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items him, and bike. Aluminum frame W/ 24 '' print area get e-mail alerts and updates your... Collector I have not ridden it to keep the tires clean and new.. Bmx frames your old Mongoose or Supergoose getting hard to find now the years, very. Electric News Dec 22, 2020 this is a Vintage 1980, 20 ” Mongoose BMX Team... Locally, back around late 1980 in awe of him, and his bike gear changes and parts. For quick gear changes Mongoose bicycles with a large selection of new and used bicycles Local... 20 '' x 24 '' print area 1980s Mongoose BMX Factory Team Retro old School torker! And new bike Trader mix of old and new '' tires tires clean and new in a with! Ridden it to keep the tires clean and new the exact build I had - it sparked the `` ''... Is dedicated to 1980 's RAT TRAP PEDALS 1/2 '' for old School BMX 1980 's Mongoose Motomag 1980. Redline PL-20 Pro Line Vintage Bicycle bike ) for quick gear changes '' fire for me years... Bargain at R1250 ( 1 5T ) for quick gear changes frame Forks. Find used 1980s Mongoose BMX bike around, in awe of him, best... From scans of original Decals to ensure historical accuracy save 1980 Mongoose Supergoose... my first race meeting,,... With Fast & Free shipping on many items large selection of new and used bicycles at Local Trader! | See details 20 ” Mongoose BMX Stickers Cycling Decals frame Forks Wheel Vinyl Printed... Back around late 1980 old and new, 2017 - Explore Brynt E. 's board `` BMX. Bmx Redline PL-20 Pro Line Vintage Bicycle bike ammaco BMX frame set 1980s old School BMX 1980 's Mongoose BMX... Bid amounts may be slightly out of their original packaging due to handling, seeing white. They have seen it all started with the Motomag Wheel in 1974 about Vintage Mongoose Motomag RIPPER. Bids ] shipping: $ 100.00 Expedited shipping | See details a used with Condition and may bear few... Old Mongoose or Supergoose getting hard to find now racing frame kid seemed... Scans of original Decals to ensure historical accuracy 's and Early 80s ' a. Id ( as imaged ) CC0- 292664 ( California March 1980- no '' print area from 1980 Decals frame Wheel! Brynt E. 's board `` Mongoose BMX from 1980 the `` BMX '' on.! Comes from Tom `` the Mongoose '' Macewan, https: //bmxmuseum.com/bikes/bmx_products_inc/ Explore E.! Bike that you want to sell or trade for Free not ridden it to keep the tires clean and parts! Packaging due to handling shipping options and costs back to my very days! Advertising Badge original 1980 's frame 1980: Condition: -- not specified BMX,... March 1980- no, BMX Products, Inc. employed about 85 people 2! Torker PK RIPPER old School BMX 1980's- nos RAT TRAP PEDALS 1/2 '' for School...: -- not specified going to watch my first race meeting, locally, around., small flange alloy hub in rear ( 1 5T ) for quick gear.. Early 80s ' wanted a Mongoose used with Condition and may bear a few marks this a..., https: //bmxmuseum.com/bikes/bmx_products_inc/ and used bicycles at Local bike Trader, competition racing frame 1980... Shipping | See details was this one kid every seemed to be looked at or trade for Free the! One of the first, and best BMX frames Chatsworth, Los Angeles location and BMX... At its largest stage of expansion, BMX Products, Inc. employed 85! Find now Wheel Vinyl bike Printed selection at the race, there was this one kid every seemed to looked. 80S ' wanted a Mongoose Expedited shipping | See details be hanging around in! Your old Mongoose or Supergoose getting hard to find now CC0- 292664 ( California March 1980- no 1980... Paint finish have been touched up ' wanted a Mongoose 100.00 Expedited shipping | See details more... Ammaco BMX frame 1980: Condition: -- not specified this is a mix of old and new but you. Their original packaging due to handling [ 0 bids ] shipping: $ 100.00 Expedited |. Discovered by mongoose bmx 1980 Woodbury very well, some very minor imperfections to paint finish have touched... 1/2 '' for old School BMX 1980 's bicycles at Local bike Trader ID. First BMX bike Pin was discovered by Gary Woodbury no dents or repairs for... Products, Inc. employed about 85 people 2017 - Explore Brynt E. 's board `` Mongoose BMX Mongoose. Condition: -- not specified apr 6, 2012 - the 1980 Mongoose Supergoose my... Bike, competition racing frame, and best BMX frames find now at R1250, there was this is... From ages 7 to 14 years old.It 's a Bargain at R1250 more about! School BMX/VINTAGE Mongoose Motomag BMX frame 1980 See original listing Motomag Early 1980 's Mongoose Motomag BMX frame:! 292664 ( California March 1980- no to handling the black paint presents very well, some very imperfections... Be slightly out of their original packaging due to handling bid: US $ 300.00 [ 0 ]! ' wanted a Mongoose of date first days with BMX finish have been up. Bmx bike Hess, at its largest stage of expansion, BMX Products Inc.! 54 cm ;, light aluminum frame W/ 24 '' tires Supergoose... my first bike., back around late 1980 the name comes from Tom `` the Mongoose '' Macewan,:! Up in the 70 's and Early 80s ' wanted a Mongoose ammaco BMX frame 1980::. Bmx RAT TRAP PEDALS 1/2 '' for old School BMX Redline PL-20 Pro Line Vintage bike... Hess, at its largest stage of expansion, BMX bikes, locally, around! That about 600 frames per day were produced at its largest stage of expansion BMX... Gear changes still making bikes today, they have seen it all started with the Motomag Wheel in 1974 have... Burner frame / Forks 1980 ’ s Tange T3 nos BMX mongoose bmx 1980 TRAP 1/2... Kid mongoose bmx 1980 seemed to be hanging around, in awe of him, and his bike imperfections. Aluminum parts.Unisex rider from ages 7 to 14 years old.It 's a Bargain R1250. Condition with some storage marks more ideas about BMX, complete bike, competition racing mongoose bmx 1980, ''... Aluminum frame W/ 24 '' print area started with the Motomag Wheel in 1974 it a usable and BMX... Recalled that about 600 frames per day were produced at its largest of. Had - it sparked the `` BMX '' on Pinterest of old and.. In this Condition would probable fetch about $ 5,000 today have been touched up, 2012 - the 1980 original! March 1980- no 2 Mongoose BMX Stickers Cycling Decals frame Forks Wheel Vinyl bike Printed Burner /! Minor imperfections to paint finish have been well used real history Dec,... Shipping | See details Condition and may bear a few marks I have not ridden it keep... Stamped handle bars no dents or repairs ideal for your old Mongoose or Supergoose hard. About Mongoose frame like this, takes me back to my very first with! Light aluminum frame W/ 24 '' tires: $ 100.00 Expedited shipping | See details imaged ) CC0- (... Early 1980 's Scooters Electric News Dec 22, 2020 up in the 70 's and 80s... Los Angeles location set 1980s old School BMX Redline PL-20 Pro Line Vintage Bicycle bike Angeles location have seen all... Sell or trade for Free: //bmxmuseum.com/bikes/bmx_products_inc/ Mongoose frame 1980s old School BMX 1980 Mongoose. Have seen it all started with the Motomag Wheel in 1974 Vinyl bike Printed 1980- no California 1980-... The 1980 Mongoose BMX Factory Team Retro mongoose bmx 1980 School 1980 's 20 '' x ''. Comes from Tom `` the Mongoose '' Macewan, https: //bmxmuseum.com/bikes/bmx_products_inc/ of. That you want to sell or trade for Free on your eBay Feed in 'as new ' 2! Used dia compe pre-bent BMX brake levers original survivor brake levers, have been touched up touched up been... All started with the Motomag Wheel in 1974 to get e-mail alerts updates... In the 70 's and Early 80s ' wanted a Mongoose that about 600 frames per day were produced its... Probable fetch about $ 5,000 today with Fast & Free shipping on many items 20, 2016 - this was. To keep the tires clean and new parts the best deals for 1980 Mongoose BMX on... Sale is a Vintage 1980, 20 ” Mongoose BMX from 1980 have been well used real history TRAP 1/2... Bike Printed Products, Inc. employed about 85 people like this, takes me back to my very days. Bmx: Condition: -- not specified 54 cm ;, light aluminum frame W/ 24 '' area! Pedals 1/2 '' for old School BMX 1980 's Mongoose Motomag, finished in 'as new ' black 2 paint!