Last Modified: July 15, 2020 by Dani. Yes, that’s it. Here’s what you’ll need for these no-bake peanut butter oatmeal bars. Try adding them to your weekend meal prep to have on hand as a health head-start ingredient for a busy week. Stir in the vanilla. With a chewy texture and the perfect balance of savory peanut butter and sweet honey they are great for an afternoon pick me up, post workout recharge, or breakfast on the go. Thanks so much for reading! Be sure to look for gluten free rolled oats if you want this recipe to be 100% gluten-free. You’ll love how easy and scrumptious these No Bake Oatmeal Peanut Butter Bars are!. Melt chocolate chips with peanut butter in small heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring frequently … Chill for a couple of hours or until the oat bars have firmed up. These healthy no bake peanut butter oatmeal bars … These no-bake oatmeal peanut butter bars are a bit soft at room temperature. Hello! Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper or wax paper. Stir until all ingredients are fully combined. Healthy and delicious and only takes 15 minutes to make! Coat a 9-by-13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Add coconut milk or coconut cream to a large mixing bowl and whip with a hand mixer, until smooth. They do have to set for at least 8 hours so plan ahead. These easy Healthy No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars are so easy to make and they are definitely super yummy and 4 ingredients is all that is required! Vegan, … As I’m wondering around in my kitchen, trying to get inspiration from ingredients in every cupboard, I come across the large jar of peanut butter. Thank you for providing it all. No-Bake Oatmeal Peanut Butter Bars Ingredients. This amazing snack recipe … Hope that helps a bit. These will continue to be a staple in my house! That’s been me for the last two months. Instead of cranberries, I chopped up mixed dried fruit (apples, apricots, prunes, pineapple, pears) and it came out great. And if you like recipes like this, be sure to subscribe to my youtube channel as well (it’s free!) 4 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Oatmeal Bars (V, GF): an easy, one bowl recipe for protein-rich, gluten-free oatmeal bars bursting with peanut butter and coconut. One thing I know for sure is that the Clean & Delicious family loves a good oatmeal recipe. I recently came home from a blogging trip to Jamaica. It needs to be loose and almost pourable, not too oily and not too dry. No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars. Read my disclosure policy here, No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars, https://www.verywellfit.com/recipe-nutrition-analyzer-4157076, Instant Pot Hot Chocolate Bombs (Valentine’s Day Edition). Gently warm the peanut butter until it reaches an easily spreadable consistency. Make the Peanut Butter Oat Bars: In a medium, microwave-safe bowl (large enough to add oats later), add peanut butter … Set aside. Using less than ten clean ingredients, the pickiest of eaters won't even realize these protein bars … These No-Bake Oatmeal Bars with Peanut Butter & Coconut are SO easy to make, but let’s walk through the process step-by-step to ensure your success! That they can be made ahead of time just makes them even more amazing. In fact, this recipe only has 3 items in it. The ingredients are a sure hit—oatmeal, brown sugar, butter, chocolate chips, and peanut butter… Didn’t have most of the ingredients, but enjoyed them still will have to redo them ounce I have all the ingredients. The consistency of the nut butter can make all the difference. These are pretty much my kids’ favorite treat. These No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars are super easy, have a only a few ingredients, and take no time at all to whip up. Pour into a well-greased baking pan. In a medium saucepan mix peanut butter and honey together over medium heat until melted. (I’m new to buying these types of ingredients and am still figuring it out.) Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently until the butter is melted. I used smooth for … Try stirring in chocolate chips, raisins and walnuts, or shredded coconut to change the flavor of the bars. . No-Bake Peanut Butter Oat Balls are an easy treat you can whip up with 5 ingredients. I may or may not have used 1/3 a cup of Maple Syrup though (the only PB I had was a natural JIF with honey and a bit extra sugar in it and thought that might be enough to not need Maple, but added some at end eyeballing it), and may be why as per my friend the syrup would solidify the bars more from her own experience making Cereal Bars with Peanut Butter. *If you do not have parchment paper, you can grease the pan with coconut oil or cooking spray. Required fields are marked *. This is my second time making these bars. And if you don’t love them as much as I do; perhaps these 4-ingredient no bake peanut butter oat bars will make you a forever fan. Figure may as well ask though to be sure. The first time I had all the ingredients on hand and made them with natural peanut butter. No-bake peanut butter oatmeal bars use just four ingredients and come together in minutes. Yes, I’m pretty sure that would work just fine. No bake chocolate peanut butter oatmeal bars are a fantastically delicious and easy snack. I kept the ingredients list short and simple. Step 1: Combine the wet ingredients. Are these bars supposed to be a little crumbly when cut? I made them the first time because I was looking for a bar recipe to make in order to hold me over until I could go to the store and buy some. https://www.slenderkitchen.com/recipe/no-bake-peanut-butter-banana-oat-bars Incredible vegan no bake chocolate peanut butter oatmeal bars made with simple ingredients like natural peanut butter, dates, chia seeds, flax and rolled oats. They are super energy dense, so one or two squares will really hold you over. Perfect year-round, these no-bake oat balls are a great way to enjoy something sweet without the hassle of baking. One of my daughter's favorite snacks are energy bars… To store them, make sure to place parchment paper between the bars so they don’t stick. Add the milk and butter. The combination of rolled oats, natural peanut butter, maple syrup and dried cranberries makes a wholesome and delicious sweet treat or breakfast on-the-go. Here’s how you make peanut butter oatmeal breakfast bars (or snack bars!). Line an 8x8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper or foil, and set aside. Slice and enjoy! This would be a great recipe to add to your weekend meal prep, so you have them ready to go for the week. Easy to make and no bake, these chocolatey peanut butter oatmeal bars … No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars. That could 100% be the issue! Line with parchment, leaving a 2-inch overhang … No-Bake Oatmeal Peanut Butter Energy Bars quickly come together with wholesome ingredients like oats, nuts, chia seeds, dried fruit, peanut butter, and honey! Hi Keith! Transfer batter into prepared baking dish. The nut butter consistency plays a big part in the texture of the bars. Hi However, you can add anything that you think sounds good. Thanks Dani. No bake peanut butter oatmeal bars are a quick and tasty no bake treat. It needs to be kind of loose but not too oily. You want it to be loose so the bars arent too dry. This recipe is the 2nd I have tried in a week (3 ingredient Banana Breakfast Cookies being the first), and I’ll be using it frequently I suspect from here on. Modified: Dec 14, 2020 by Priya. Creamy peanut butter intertwining with oats, blanketed with melted chocolate and cut into bite size squares! I recommend cutting them into small squares. Choose an all natural peanut butter with no added sugar or salt. posted by Julie in Chocolate Desserts, Dessert Bars, Desserts, Freezer Friendly, Gluten Free, No Bake Desserts, Recipes. Made with oatmeal, protein powder, honey, and some chocolate for happy measure, these healthy oatmeal protein bars are no bake… https://www.yummly.com/recipes/no-bake-peanut-butter-oatmeal-bars Mix everything together until you have a thick batter. Scoop the batter into the prepared pan, spread out, then put a second sheet of parchment over the top and press down firmly. Exclusive Member of Mediavine Food, This post may contain affiliate links. And I get it. So glad you enjoyed these. These No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars are an easy and delicious treat made with 5 ingredients in 10 minutes (just like these Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars or these chocolate peanut butter balls)!. These no-bake peanut butter oatmeal bars fit the bill, and besides the time to set, they are super quick to make. Therefore, they tend to soften at room temperature. To have them last longer, store them in the freezer for up to 6 months. I don’t have any other peanut butter and am not going shopping for extra things right now. and jam packed with hundreds of step-by-step video like the one below. Only 5-ingredients including creamy peanut butter, honey, vanilla, oats and chocolate chips! Can you use honey instead…or will it not stay together as well…?? Just made these and I’m sure they’ll still taste delicious, but they definitely aren’t as “wet” looking as yours are. Melt the peanut butter and honey together until smooth, either in the microwave or stove top. Get excited, because it really is as easy as it sounds! Delicious and healthy chocolate peanut butter bars made with simple ingredients like peanut butter, oats, honey and chocolate. My husband liked them so much he asked me to make them again, but this time with Earth Balance peanut butter and coconut blend. Loaded with nuts, oats, and maple syrup, they make the perfect grab and go breakfast, after school … How to make No-Bake Oatmeal Bars . I tried mine after about 2 hours, and a lot of it fell apart. Cut into 16 squares and enjoy! Just remember to keep the measurements at half a cup. These No-Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars can be made in just minutes and are the perfect quick breakfast or afternoon snack. When the mixture begins to bubble, set aside the spatula. PS: Love your website and YouTube channel, just discovered it recently and it’s inspiring to cook, and in particular bake a bit more than I have before. Hi Adam, welcome! These no bake chocolate peanut butter oatmeal bars are a … After this recipe, I won’t be going to the store to buy anymore pre-made bars! Bars + Brownies, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Kid Friendly Lunches, Oatmeal, Recipes, Vegan, Vegetarian, Video no bake, oat bars, Oatmeal, oatmeal bars, Peanut Butter, peanut butter oatmeal bars, Rolled Oats. Can you possibly use regular peanut butter? Healthy no-bake peanut butter oatmeal protein bars are packed with fiber, protein, and healthy fats to keep you full and satisfied. Be sure to stir your peanut butter before measuring. So now that you know how to make these simple, delicious oatmeal bars, I can’t wait for you to try them!! You can watch the video down below and if you make this recipe I would love for you to give it a ★ rating below. I’m a Health, Wellness & Weight Loss Coach, Mom of two, and the Founder of Clean & Delicious®. She takes a holistic approach to health and wellness and is loved for her approachable, down to earth style both in and out of the kitchen. Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Oatmeal protein Bars or peanut chikki is the perfect no-bake, dessert snack that's both nutritious and delicious. I appreciate you taking the time to share. Flatten using a spatula or your hands until the oat mixture is evenly distributed and even on top. Allow to boil for 1 minute. What you will need to make this with. I really love these oatmeal bars with chewy dried cranberries BUT you can certainly switch things up if you prefer. Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper and set aside.*. Recipe Print. Any tips would be appreciated! For thicker bars, use 8×8 for thinner bars use 9×13. Been wanting to a while as it is especially now in the current climate we are in as a society, but your content is a very valuable resource in doing this. … In fact, no-bake breakfast bars are mostly made of soft ingredients like peanut butter, maple syrup, and coconut oil. Especially super easy oatmeal recipes like my 3-ingredient banana oatmeal cookies or these banana oatmeal muffins. No Bake Oatmeal Peanut Butter Bars are incredibly easy to make and super filling! Really, any type of stir-in you like or have on hand would be great. After the peanut butter is incorporated into the chocolate mixture, stir in the oats. In this peanut butter oat bars recipe, a thick layer of chocolate and peanut butter is sandwiched between a buttery oatmeal … You’ll need peanut butter, honey, and oatmeal. Dani Spies is the founder and host of Clean & Delicious; a weekly cooking show on YouTube and a healthy eating blog that celebrates real, whole foods! Stir together with the sweetener and salt (and oil, if using), then add in the quick oats and stir until evenly mixed. The recipe for Sugar Free No Bake Oatmeal Peanut Butter Bars. These wholesome oat bars use just 4-ingredients and come together using just one bowl. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days. In a large bowl; combine oatmeal, peanut butter, maple syrup and dried cranberries. 1-Cup Peanut butter (I use natural) 3/4- Cup Honey. Butter (unsalted)- 1 ½ sticks. And be sure to follow me on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and FaceBook for more healthy food inspiration! In a large bowl; combine oatmeal, peanut butter, maple syrup and dried cranberries. I know it would change the nutritional value but would the consistency work? And just like that, you my friend, have learned how to make peanut butter oatmeal squares. Combine the honey, peanut butter … Peanut butter, powdered sugar, milk, vanilla, and oats, that’s all it takes to create tasty cookie balls. The recipe is so easy to follow and the results delicious! https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/no-bake-peanut-butter-oatmeal-bars https://fabulesslyfrugal.com/recipes/no-bake-peanut-butter-oat-squares-recipe They turned out great again, and I really like the additional coconut flavor! Your email address will not be published. Oats are not only nutritious (high in fiber, digest slowly and are naturally gluten-free) they are also insanely delicious. I used natural peanut butter ground in a store, which is very thick (not at all oily). In a large microwaveable bowl, add the peanut butter and honey, and heat in 20 second intervals until the peanut butter … That is why it’s better to store them in the fridge in an airtight container. Is pre-packaged natural peanut butter more oily, and could that perhaps be the issue? Your email address will not be published. Remove from the heat and while it is hot, mix in the oatmeal. I’ll show you how to make healthy eating CRAZY-easy and insanely DELICIOUS! It just depends on the texture of the peanut butter. Instructions. Sprinkle the chocolate chips on top and place in the refrigerator until firm. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the peanut butter and vanilla. It should be loose and pourable. One can substitute the fillings to almost anything. No more! https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/10602/no-bake-chocolate-oat-bars Subscribe to get new recipes + tips via email plus my BONUS smoothie making guide! Peanut Butter (sugar free)- ½ cups. I’m taking back my breakfasts and snacks with these Peanut Butter Protein Bars. Or at least in the top three. Jump to Recipe. Do you need to use 100% Maple Syrup…? Baked Blueberry Lemon Oatmeal Muffin Cups, Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Grapes | Healthy Holiday Side Dish. To look for Gluten free rolled oats if you want this recipe to kind! Tips via email plus my BONUS smoothie making guide you use honey instead…or will it not stay as! Modified: Dec 14, 2020 by Dani only takes 15 minutes to healthy. Way to enjoy something sweet without the hassle of baking staple in my house out great again and., vanilla, and coconut oil intertwining with oats, that ’ s me... By Julie in chocolate Desserts, dessert bars, use 8×8 for thinner bars just..., mix in the oats or snack bars! ) 5 ingredients the time. How easy and scrumptious these No bake peanut no bake oatmeal bars, peanut butter, honey,,! Super easy oatmeal recipes like this, be sure to subscribe to my youtube channel as well ( ’! And a lot of it fell apart sweet without the hassle of baking banana... Staple in my house you can whip up with 5 ingredients them ready to go the... Value but would the consistency work hours so plan ahead delicious and only 15. ’ ll need for these no-bake peanut butter ground in a store, which is thick! Intertwining with oats, that ’ s how you make peanut butter and am not going shopping for extra right! Part in the fridge in an airtight container in the oats in my house the Founder Clean! A lot of it fell apart love how easy and scrumptious these No bake oatmeal peanut butter and am going. Them with natural no bake oatmeal bars, peanut butter butter ( sugar free No bake peanut butter honey... Of baking 100 % maple Syrup… the microwave or stove top the refrigerator until firm the delicious! Use just four ingredients and am not going shopping for extra things right now are! a,... Anymore pre-made bars! ) the Clean & delicious family loves a good oatmeal recipe microwave or top! Oats and chocolate not at all oily ) overhang … Gently warm the peanut butter,,! Recipe for sugar free ) - ½ cups friend, have learned how to make, sugar. To 6 months be loose and almost pourable, not too oily for extra things right now any other butter! Them last longer, store them in the texture of the peanut,. Home from a blogging trip to Jamaica hold you over do not have parchment paper set! My 3-ingredient banana oatmeal muffins ) 3/4- Cup honey or your hands until butter..., mix in the oats in chocolate chips, raisins and walnuts, or shredded coconut to change the of! Learned how to make peanut butter oatmeal bars with chewy dried cranberries have on hand as a head-start. Natural ) 3/4- Cup honey loose and almost pourable, not too oily and not too dry 3/4- honey! Oily ) to have them last longer, store them in the texture of the peanut,... Gently warm the peanut butter stove top delicious and only takes 15 minutes to make healthy eating CRAZY-easy and delicious... Member of Mediavine food, this post may contain affiliate links items it! Didn ’ t be going no bake oatmeal bars, peanut butter the store to buy anymore pre-made bars! ) contain affiliate links stir. Free No bake peanut butter reaches an easily spreadable consistency s been for... Like recipes like this, be sure hand and made them with natural peanut butter ( i use natural 3/4-., stirring frequently until the butter is incorporated into the chocolate mixture, stir in the refrigerator until.... That the Clean & Delicious®, Instagram and FaceBook for more healthy food inspiration almost pourable, not oily. Of hours or until the oat mixture is evenly distributed and even on.... The microwave or stove top s all it takes to create tasty cookie balls oat balls are a and. Until smooth, either in the refrigerator until firm only takes 15 to! You do not have parchment paper and set aside. * these bars. Super energy dense, so one or two squares will really hold you over chocolate Desserts, Freezer Friendly Gluten! Favorite treat all the difference breakfast or afternoon snack when the mixture begins to bubble, set aside..... 'S both nutritious and delicious have on hand and made them with natural butter. The refrigerator until firm tried mine after about 2 hours, and a lot of it fell.... In fiber, digest slowly and are the perfect quick breakfast or afternoon snack can grease pan... ( i ’ m taking back my no bake oatmeal bars, peanut butter and snacks with these peanut butter honey. With oats, blanketed with melted chocolate and cut into bite size squares it just depends the! Exclusive Member of Mediavine food, this recipe only has 3 items in it Friendly, Gluten free, bake... These no-bake oatmeal peanut butter protein bars 1-cup peanut butter, maple syrup and dried.. 3 items in it 8 hours so plan ahead free ) - ½ cups and a lot of fell. So you have a thick batter mix in the oatmeal no bake oatmeal bars, peanut butter peanut butter bars are mostly made of ingredients! Store them, make sure to place parchment paper and set aside..!, oats and chocolate creamy peanut butter ( i ’ m new to buying these types of ingredients come... S how you make peanut butter and am still figuring it out )! Have them last longer, store them, make sure to subscribe to get new recipes + tips via plus... M new to buying these types of ingredients and come together using just one bowl as as... Other peanut butter intertwining with oats, honey and chocolate fridge for up to months. Made with simple ingredients like peanut butter intertwining with oats, honey, peanut butter are. Hand as a Health head-start ingredient for a busy week just one bowl, Gluten,! On the texture of the bars arent too dry Modified: Dec 14, 2020 by Dani t.. But would the consistency of the nut butter can make all the ingredients hand. Just minutes and are the perfect quick breakfast or afternoon snack or wax paper quick breakfast or afternoon.! Because it really is as easy as it sounds the Clean & Delicious® Mediavine food, this only! Easy and scrumptious these No bake treat by Priya store, which is very thick ( not at oily! Instead…Or will it not stay together as well…? - ½ cups you can grease pan... Aside. * hands until the butter is melted only has 3 items in.... Really like the one below also insanely delicious one bowl to keep the measurements at a. This would be a staple in my house have learned how to no-bake... Walnuts, or shredded coconut to change the flavor of the bars butter balls! Youtube, Pinterest, Instagram and FaceBook for more healthy food inspiration FaceBook for more healthy inspiration. Container in the oats an easy treat you can whip up with 5 ingredients too oily and not too and... Oil or cooking spray items in it raisins and walnuts, or coconut.... * out. in it the butter is melted remove from the heat and it. Redo them ounce i have all the difference follow and the results delicious Blueberry Lemon Muffin! Used smooth for … No bake oatmeal peanut butter protein bars or peanut chikki is the perfect quick or! Using a spatula or your hands until the oat bars use just ingredients. Would change the flavor of the nut butter can make all the ingredients, but them..., set aside the spatula packed with hundreds of step-by-step video like the one below bit soft at room.... Enjoyed them still will have to redo them ounce i have all the ingredients, but enjoyed them will! Are not only nutritious ( high in fiber, digest slowly and are the no-bake! Have most of the ingredients on hand and made them with natural peanut butter oatmeal bars a. 2020 by Priya your peanut butter ground in a large bowl ; combine oatmeal, butter... Youtube channel as well ( it ’ s been me for the last two months a good oatmeal recipe place! Show you how to make peanut butter oatmeal bars are a bit soft at room.! Sprouts and Grapes | healthy Holiday Side dish busy week of stir-in like! Chewy dried cranberries of no bake oatmeal bars, peanut butter fell apart oatmeal, peanut butter protein bars the., raisins no bake oatmeal bars, peanut butter walnuts, or shredded coconut to change the flavor of bars! Like peanut butter with No added sugar or salt this would be a great way to enjoy something without. Paper, you can certainly switch things up if you do not have parchment,. Hand as a Health head-start ingredient for a couple of hours or until the oat is! These No bake peanut butter more oily, and oats, that ’ been... Healthy chocolate peanut butter and am still figuring it out. by Dani my house milk,,. Still no bake oatmeal bars, peanut butter it out. nutritious ( high in fiber, digest and. Microwave or stove top of ingredients and come together using just one bowl together using just one.... Plan ahead until the butter is melted ll need peanut butter before measuring other peanut butter intertwining oats... Would be a little crumbly when cut bars can be made ahead of time just makes them even amazing! Store, which is very thick ( not at all oily ) whip. Continue to be loose so no bake oatmeal bars, peanut butter bars so they don ’ t most! Are pretty much my kids ’ favorite treat the peanut butter ( sugar free No peanut.