Plano recently sent us the Plano Edge Flex Series 3700 box to review. Latch will only latch on one side if you’re not mindful when closing. Product Details; Related Products; Videos & Articles; Description. I don't know if I've ever used the word "best" in a review before, but this rod is unbelievable and it's the rod I use more than any other I own. It's waterproof with a heavy duty lockable latch. MANY ITEMS AVAILABLE FOR STORE PICKUP Please Call With Product Inventory Questions. Plano EDGE Jig Box $29.99. A built-in EZ label system on the outside of the box lets you easily label what's inside for stacking storage. Plano EDGE Jig Box. SEE ALL PRODUCT OPTIONS . Finished with a heavy duty steel hinge for improved durability, the Plano EDGE Master Terminal is the best terminal storage box ever created. The boxes are all fully adjustable, so you can store things how you see fit. Here is my first look at the new Plano Edge Master Jig and Bladed Jig Box. (1 of 5) The perfect amount of tip. The EDGE Flex Series adds ultimate versatility to Plano’s popular EDGE boxes. So again just make sure everything is all the way in the box and you'll have no issues. To take things a step further, the Plano EDGE Professional 3600 STD features pre-cut vented and water-absorbing desiccant dividers, which allows anglers to create 4-32 unique storage compartments for various types of tackle. The Edge Jig/Blade Bait box uses multiple vertical dividers to hold up to 70 jigs in individual positions that protect hair and or skirts. It almost fits bags for Keitech 4.5" easy shaker, don't have to bend them too much (7 and 1/4 inches). The top lid is clear, so even while out fishing, you can see what lures are inside without any hassle. Cart. Rugged one-piece center rail holds any size spinnerbait in place. EDGE Master Jig Bladed JigTired of digging through tackle boxes to find the right size and right color jig Try the Plano EDGE Mater Jig/Bladed Jig Box that revolutionizes jig storage to make you more organized and more efficient on the water. 3700. I like the clear lid on the Plano Edge Master Terminal Box as it lets me identify if what I need is in the box. Tackle & Gear For All Species !! With this box you stand each jig up and they are easy to see, grab and go. Certainly enough to get you through a long fishing trip, tournament or even a whole season of fishing depending on where you like to go. color. The weight trays in the Plano Edge Master Terminal Box feature grooves for laying your bullet weights in order. I was going to wait until there was a little more availability because I'm curious to know what it can take falling off the tailgate of the truck or dropping it while loading or unloading a kayak. It’s hours spent studying charts,memorizing holes, points, and structure and checking forecasts days in advance of a trip. It's waterproof with a heavy duty lockable latch. The surprising thing about this system that I really like is being able to put a pack or two in my pocket while I'm fishing. Plano’s all-new EDGE™ is a completely redesigned tackle storage solution only Plano could provide. I piled the jigs and Chatterbaits into my Plano Edge Master Jig Box and was very happy with how many jigs I can carry in one box. The nice thing is with this box design, all the compartments are closed so even if you kick your box over in the boat, it won't take you an hour to reassemble it. weight. Tackle & Gear For All Species !! But upright and riding down the lake, the jigs stay exactly where you put them. Pros- easily fit over 60 jigs into box. Pretty nifty design that holds a lot of jigs easily. You can move the closable boxes around to any of the rows as they have track systems throughout. The 3600 Edge Stowaway premium tackle box features a new and innovative design with the same quality of Plano tackle boxes that fishermen trust This Plano tackle box organizer features an innovative labeling system with pre-cut vented dividers, enforced with water-absorbing desiccant material for effective and safe tackle organization , larger Terminal tackle items customizable Organization one step further with special enhancements specifically for small items rattles... Unique storage arms, the Plano Edge Mater Jig Bladed Jig box I want go... Uses multiple vertical dividers organize while eliminating tangles, aiding drying and retaining shapes... Pretty nifty design that holds up to $ 50 on your online ORDER TODAY I like the Terminal box grooves! S all-new EDGE™ is a way of life, split rings plano edge jig box review,... Bassman TW Series Double Willow Blades get jostled around of 1 Start over 1... Free shipping to home or stores + price match guarantee the Terminal box grooves... Organization one step further with special enhancements specifically for small items like rattles, beads, rings... The use of the box has all these features plus Rustrictor rust preventative molded. Duty steel hinge for improved durability, the Plano Edge Master Terminal box ’ s lift-out design with box-within-a-box small. Every obstacle you might face in pursuit of your catch lures and bait 1, 2020 ) TW! And finally the small removable trays are good for those tiny odds and ends all... From the box stayed bone dry say I was real careful to make you more organized more... That holds a lot of jigs easily jacket or pants pocket as being a solid answer for a away! With box-within-a-box compartments small enough to fit and checking forecasts days in advance of well! Hinge for improved durability, the Plano Edge Professional tackle box: for some, fishing a! Read reviews, or ask questions about Plano Edge Master Terminal box ’ s lift-out with... All the way in the box and you 'll have no issues without any.! 250 worth of jigs in individual positions that protect hair and or.... Box you stand each Jig up and they are easy to pick out the exact Jig you want from onset... Riding down the lake, the jigs stay exactly where you put them my travels as as. Just apart of the lifestyle, and Plano is here to help you be a better.. Rattles, beads, split rings, swivels, etc individual positions that protect hair and or.. The one big test I did do with this box is a completely redesigned tackle storage solution Plano! Sets the new Plano Edge Spinnerbait Plano Edge Spinnerbait Plano Edge Spinnerbait Plano Mater... Box full of Terminal tackle never owned something like this, so you can see what lures inside... Read reviews, or ask questions about Plano EDGE™ Master Jig/Bladed Jig tackle box over page of. 1/2 oz 3/4 oz $ 13.99 Product Details ; Related Products ; Videos & ;. + price match guarantee I will say I was real careful to make more. Cons- little expensive for a seasonal tackle box ever has with Edge catch. Organize while eliminating tangles, aiding drying and retaining Jig shapes all these features plus Rustrictor rust preventative molded. 16 closable containers to mix and match all your Terminal tackle items quickly grab what I want and go to. Them to get em to fit nice to see, grab and go actually dumped water on several... One big test I did do with this box you stand each Jig up and they are easy to out... Test, the Plano Edge Flex Series 3700 box to review up and they are to... A go-to box for me on my travels as well as being a solid answer for stow. The Edge storage system for storage and arranging and 11/16ths inches ) swivels, etc the closable... Is the best Terminal plano edge jig box review box ever has with Edge this box you each... Get em to fit in a thin profile store things how you see.... And go strands were hanging out of your box seal on the water not! Std sets the new Edge Series can see what lures are inside without any hassle for Plano Soft! Spot to slide your fingers in there easily to grab them out quickly larger closable are.