disponible! Enamel X-26 Clear Orange Gloss. Informations couleur. 7,60€ en stock. Tamiya #81535 Semi Gloss Clear X-35 10mL. Nom: Clear Yellow: Couleur: X-24 (81024) Type: Acrylic: Finition: Gloss (Transparent) Emballage: Bottle (23ml) Gamme: Tamiya: Visionneuse de couleur (beta) Feature in beta, time to complete depends on amount of diapers I need to change :) RGB value: #ffe600. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. I used to thin it with Isopropyl alcohol and obtained a very nice smooth surface. Testors Model Car Spray Paint Set Hobby and Model Paint Set #9215. Hi Larry Yes, absolutely no problem. Hi Larry Yes, absolutely no problem. Tamiya Acrylic Mini 10ml X35 X-35 Semi Gloss Clear: Amazon.fr: Jeux et Jouets. Tamiya X-27 Gloss Clear Red. i have never attempted to airbrush clear but I don't want to ruin my work. Au panier. Tamiya Color Enamel Paints (Gloss) Page 2 of 2 . Usually dispatched within 3 to 4 days. Passer au contenu principal.fr. Tamiya Color Spray Paint. Being new to using Tamiya paints, I have seen some posts re. Tamiya TS spray paint is a synthetic lacquer that cures in a short period of time. Code de produit: tam80027 Fabricant: Tamiya Capacité: 10ml €2.05 €1.94 ou 1300 pts. What kind of methods do you guys use to spray Tamiya Clear? I've been another happy user of tamiya clear gloss for many years, and I'm always been happy with it. Tamiya TS-13 - Vernis brillant - Clear - bombe 100 ml. The spray paint is extremely useful for painting large model surfaces. If either Clear or Flat Base are sprayed on a model they will ruin it. Only 10 left in stock. Code de produit: tam80027 Fabricant: Tamiya Capacité: 10ml €2.05 €1.94 ou 1300 pts. Get it as soon as Tue, Dec 22. TS79 Semi-Gloss Clear is useful to clear coat paint finishes that you desire to have a semi-gloss finish that otherwise come in gloss finish only. 3.4oz (100ml) can of Tamiya Color Spray Lacquer for Plastic Models (TS-80 Gloss Clear) For Adult Modelers Only. Acheter pour des points. Watch; Tamiya Color for Plastics Spray 100ml Flat Clear #TS-80 NEW. Tamiya X-27 3,99; Ajouter au panier Partager; Partager Facebook Partager Twitter Imprimer Partager Courriel Partager; Partager Facebook Partager Twitter Imprimer Partager Courriel Description du produit. Contact the seller- opens in a new window or tab and request a shipping method to your location. May not be available in some countries. Therefore, following the painting of the entire assembly, details can be added or picked out using enamel and/or acrylic paints. 6,80€ indisponible. 10 ml. All of a sudden I'm having trouble getting Tamiya acrylic clear to spray through My air brush. A base de solvant. // Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. 100% couvert . £1.95 £ 1. How do you apply these and what's the best way to achieve a satin finish. Vous y trouverez la vaste majorité de nos produits disponibles en magasin. Inscrivez-vous à notre infolettre. Tamiya / Butik med skalamodeller - Modelbygning - Min hobby - Tilbehør til samlesæt, klistrede samlesæt, plastik samlesæt, specielle værktøjer og kemiske stoffer, litteratur. Tamiya Color Enamel Paints (Gloss) Page 2 of 2 . They prob have some great PhD chemists figuring it all for 'em. Tamiya spray paints are not affected by acrylic or enamel paints. disponible! 4.7 out of 5 stars 548. Courriel. Before that I was using clear coat out of a can and you have to watch how fast it comes out. Tamiya gloss, but I am a bit gun-shy about trying it on a car build painted with enamels that I am near to finishing. Tamiya Semi Gloss Clear Spray : Our Price: $ 8.29. Qty: Description : TS79 Semi-Gloss Clear is useful to clear coat paint finishes that you desire to have a semi-gloss finish that otherwise come in gloss finish only. Testez. (Essential cookies are for: preferences, security, performance analytics and contextual advertising), base de données du maquettisme | gestionnaire de stock. Courriel. Why not use Tamiya's thinner?? May not be available in some countries. Provenance : États-Unis. Tamiya . Bonjour, Identifiez-vous. Can anyone help me out with this. It thickens mostly from air trapped in the bottle when not in use. 7 years ago. Don't worry too much if the finish is matt, once you have a few coats of clear on, you can polish the clear coat with finishing compound to get a nice gloss. Highlights: Do not spray on decals & stickers. Any advice will be appreciated Larry. More buying choices £1.44 (13 new offers) Ages: 6 months - 3 years. Tamiya America, Inc Primer White 180ml, TAM87044 . Mr. Hobby;Mr. Super Clear;Semi-gloss;170ml Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté ... Tamiya 87038 Colle Extra Liquide avec Pinceau applicateur, Flacon de 40 ML 4,5 étoiles sur 5 1 793. Prev | Back | Next. Nom: Clear: Couleur: TS-13 (85013) Type: Lacquer: Finition: Gloss (Transparent) Emballage: Spray can (100ml) Gamme: Tamiya: Visionneuse de couleur (beta) Feature in beta, time to complete depends on amount of diapers I need to change :) RGB value: #ffffff. ajouter au panier. Revell-Monogram Kenworth W900 Plastic Model Truck Kit 1/25 Scale #851507. RichMacer. Add visual for several wash on top of displayed color.... We use cookies to give you a great and free experience on our website. Availability: Usually Ships in 1 to 2 Business Days (USA Ground Only) Product Code: TAM-TS79. Suivre. Compte et listes Retours et Commandes. And, you can thin Tamiya clear gloss with any regular thinner you would use for Tamiya paints - Tamiya thinner, Isopropyl Alcohol, Lacquer Thinner, Mr. Color Leveling Thinner etc. Feature in beta, time to complete depends on amount of diapers I need to change :). Boutique en ligne Modèle B.T. Tamiya Enamel Paint Marker X-7 Gloss Red 89007. Code: TS-013. RichMacer. 2,95€ en stock. Qty: Description : TS79 Semi-Gloss Clear is useful to clear coat paint finishes that you desire to have a semi-gloss finish that otherwise come in gloss finish only. More info: View Encycolorpedia - #ffffff. MPWR. However you have to be very careful with clear, especially thinned clear, as it has a tendency to run more easily than colour. Se nettoie avec le diluant Humbrol ref 24851 ou 24852. This item will ship to United States, but the seller has not specified shipping options. Τελευταία διαθέσιμο: 11.7.2020. 7,17 EUR. disponible! Designation Vernis UVLS Gloss Clear 120ml Ref 4050 . 10 ml. HObby-Stix Assorted Hobby Stix Sanding Sticks (7 diff grits/Bag) Paasche Beginners Set Single Action Airbrush and … 3.4oz (100ml) can of Tamiya Color Spray Lacquer for Plastic Models (TS-80 Gloss Clear) For Adult Modelers Only. UVLS Matte Clear 120ml . These paints can be used on styrene resins, Styrofoam, wood, plus all of the common model plastics. TS79 Semi-Gloss Clear is useful to clear coat paint finishes that you desire to have a semi-gloss finish that otherwise come in gloss finish only. Each can contains 100ml of paint, which is enough to fully cover two or three 1/24 scale sized car bodies. Clear Gloss varnish. Informations couleur. Buy It Now +$4.99 shipping. Au panier. £71.39 £ 71. Tamiya TS-17 - Aluminium brillant - Gloss aluminium - bombe 100 ml Avis de Stephane C. le 13/05/2020 Pas encore utilisée mais confiant dans la qualité Tamiya. Allow the paint to be clear-coated to fully cure before applying TS79. More info: View Encycolorpedia - #ffffff. 290 164. At Wonderland Models our Tamiya Acrylic Paints range consists of Clear, Gloss, Matt, Semi-Gloss and Metallic paints and Acrylic Thinners. 0 avis. Code de produit: tam80026 Fabricant: Tamiya Capacité: 10ml Retour à l'offre après une longue absence! Prime Panier. The Tamiya TS Spray Paint is a synthetic lacquer that cures in a short period of time, specially synthesised for covering large surfaces. Thank you, Carlos PS. Airbrush . Now I use Klear for a number of reasons (can be brushed, cheaper, seems to dry quicker) but would have no problem in reverting to the old X-22. €2.05 €1.94 ou 1300 pts. I just did my Tamiya with X22 and it came out great but I did 2 coats over 3 days, being careful how I handled it. UVLS Gloss Clear 960 ml . Tamiya Color Spray Paint. More info: View Encycolorpedia - #ffe600. Παρακολουθήστε. Clear Brillant Flacon 125ml HUMBROL Vernis brillant. Any advice will be appreciated Larry. Tamiya America, Inc Acrylic X24 Gloss,Clear Yellow, TAM81024. More Buying Choices $3.49 (6 new offers) Ages: 14 years and up. Shop with confidence. Acheter pour des points. Tamiya Color Enamel Paints are used for brush or spray painting, and can be applied to almost any surface of wood, metal or plastic. Passer au contenu principal.fr. Description Vernis UVLS Matte Clear 120 ml Ref 4052 . Tamiya TS Gloss Spray Paints. Find great deals on eBay for tamiya gloss. Courriel. Heures d'ouverture. Post 4:54 PM - Jun 25 #2 2020-06-25T16:54. Tamiya USA TAM81023 Acrylic X23 Gloss Clear Blue. Article number: 300087151 Product: Gloss Coating Varnish 10ml This water-based coating varnish is intended for use on surfaces which have been painted with a gloss finish, enhancing the luster and also helping to prevent unsightly fingerprints being imprinted … Testez. détails. Ages: 14 years and up. 290 164. 290 164. Shipping and handling. 100% couvert . // We do combine shipping on multiple orders. $9.50. At Wonderland Models our Tamiya Acrylic Paints range consists of Clear, Gloss, Matt, Semi-Gloss and Metallic paints and Acrylic Thinners. The paint is synthetic lacquer that cures in a short period of time. $13.25 $ 13. Clear Yellow X-24 - 23ml. You can change your Cookie settings at any time. Tamiya TS-13 Clear (Gloss) Click Here for Larger Image. Nom: Clear: Couleur: TS-13 (85013) Type: Lacquer: Finition: Gloss (Transparent) Emballage: Spray can (100ml) Gamme: Tamiya: Visionneuse de couleur (beta) Feature in beta, time to complete depends on amount of diapers I need to change :) RGB value: #ffffff. 10ml Jar; More Information: Tamiya acrylic paints are made from water-soluble acrylic resins and are excellent for either brush painting or air-brushing. Courriel. Update your shipping location 7 S 0 P O N S O A R P A 7 E E D-1-1 U J-1 0 F J-1-1. HUMBROL CLEAR est un médium hydrosoluble et autolissant en finition brillante, matte ou satinée. And, you can thin Tamiya clear gloss with any regular thinner you would use for Tamiya paints - Tamiya thinner, Isopropyl Alcohol, Lacquer Thinner, Mr. Color Leveling Thinner etc. M'inscrire. I also used denatured alcohol but with that the end result was … M'inscrire. This will prevent the clear coat from cracking due to different cure rates from the paint underneath. It will slow the drying time and allow the gloss coat to settle even more. > Tamiya Acrylique > Tamiya X-24 Clear Gloss Yellow; Tamiya X-24 Clear Gloss Yellow . 4.8 out of 5 stars 160. Arrives before Christmas. Welcome to HyperScale's Discussion, Picture Posting & Trading Forums. It will slow the drying time and allow the gloss coat to settle even more. Tamiya gloss, but I am a bit gun-shy about trying it on a car build painted with enamels that I am near to finishing. Any paint can thicken with time and exposure to air. Elle est composée à base de laque et son temps de séchage est rapide. Allow the paint to be clear-coated to fully cure before applying TS79. Tamiya TS-80 - Vernis mat - bombe 100 ml. I also used denatured alcohol but with that the end result was … As Si said Tamiya Clear is added to matt paint to give a gloss finish and Flat Base is added to gloss paint to give a matt finish. This will prevent the clear coat from cracking due to different cure rates from the paint underneath. At Wonderland Models our range of Tamiya TS Spray Paints is broken down into Gloss, Matt, Metallic, Clear and Satin paints. Clear TS-13 - 100ml. Tamiya Color for Plastics Spray 100ml Semi Gloss Clear #TS-79 NEW. Suivre. (will damage decal) Price: US$6.00. Tamiya model cars call for Tamiya Acrylic paints for airbrushing. Each bottle contains 10ml of paint, and when spray painting enamels, best results are achieved by adding 2 parts of thinner to 10 parts of paint. Inscrivez-vous à notre infolettre. Au panier. You can find conversions for all major model paint manufacturers on the Ultimate Model Paint Conversion Chart, or you can view the full range of Tamiya paints on our handy Tamiya Paint Charts. 100% couvert . I have Tamiya x-35 semi gloss, x-22 clear, and x-20A acrylic clear thinner. 4.8 out of 5 stars 50. Prime Panier. 10 ml. Nouveau. Le vernis brillant convient à préparer les surfaces peintes pour les décalcomanies et à servir en tant que vernis pour améliorer l'apparence des pièces. 18,90 € Ajouter au panier Détails. The intended use for Clear Gloss is NOT dipping. Airbrush . 18,90 € Ajouter au panier Détails. > Tamiya Acrylique > Tamiya X-24 Clear Gloss Yellow; Tamiya X-24 Clear Gloss Yellow . Tamiya X-24 3,99; Ajouter au panier Partager; Partager Facebook Partager Twitter Imprimer Partager Courriel Partager; Partager Facebook Partager Twitter Imprimer Partager Courriel Description du produit. All other paints and thinners shoot fine. Shipping cost cannot be calculated. This website uses cookies for functionality, analytics and advertising purposes as described in our, PLANE TALKING - HyperScale's Aircraft Scale Model Discussion Forum. Works fantastic! One suggestion if you have it is to pop 1 drop of retarder or flow improver into the mix as well. Prev | Back | Next. 125ml Tamiya Enamel Paint Marker X-12 Gold Leaf 89012. Any paint can thicken with time and exposure to air. Find great deals on eBay for tamiya clear gloss. £1.99 delivery. Περιέχει 23.00% φπα. Fill the bottle with marbles or something from Michaels to take up the volume. Excel Magnum- Micro Utility Drill Set. Availability: Usually Ships in 1 to 2 Business Days (USA Ground Only) Product Code: TAM-TS79. At Wonderland Models our range of Tamiya TS Spray Paints is broken down into Gloss, Matt, Metallic, Clear and Satin paints. Tamiya model cars call for Tamiya Acrylic paints for airbrushing. Clear Yellow X-24 - 23ml. Des questions ? 10,13 EUR . Vernis Brillant évitant l'effet jaunit, se passe après peinture et décalques, peut s'appliquer au pinceau ou à l'aérographe. Au panier. I've been another happy user of tamiya clear gloss for many years, and I'm always been happy with it. How do you apply these and what's the best way to achieve a satin finish. Buy It Now +$4.99 shipping. Clear Gloss varnish. Find great deals on eBay for tamiya clear gloss. Provenance : États-Unis. $8.50. ajouter au panier. Or should I just use the spray again as I usually do. Brush straight from the bottle, Airbrush with thinning. The stuff came out 30 years ago before anyone even had the idea to do it, And, it is not the best product for it. If I'm going to spray a clear acrylic gloss, X22 is what I use. Παρακολουθήστε. Tamiya x35 X-35 Semi Gloss Clear. Tamiya Color Enamel Paints are used for brush or spray painting, and can be applied to almost any surface of wood, metal or plastic. As Malcolm says, X20A to thin so you're good to go. Bienvenue sur notre nouvelle boutique en ligne. Tamiya TS-17 - Aluminium brillant - Gloss aluminium - bombe 100 ml Avis de Stephane C. le 13/05/2020 Pas encore utilisée mais confiant dans la qualité Tamiya. EZer to nearby source, cheaper, better(? Allow the paint to be clear-coated to fully cure before applying TS79. More info: View Encycolorpedia - #ffe600. 6,39 € Tamiya L 180 ML P/M Apprêt Blanc 4,6 étoiles sur 5 223. Qty: Add to Cart Shipping Calculator. I've had good results with X22- MUCH better than with Future. Παρούσα διαθεσιμότητα: μη διαθέσιμο. Bonjour, Identifiez-vous. 14,78 EUR de frais de livraison. ou Offre directe. I used to thin it with Isopropyl alcohol and obtained a very nice smooth surface. 0 avis. Shop with confidence. You can find conversions for all major model paint manufacturers on the Ultimate Model Paint Conversion Chart, or you can view the full range of Tamiya paints on our handy Tamiya Paint Charts. Each can contains 100ml of paint, which is enough to fully cover two or three 1/24 scale sized car bodies. Airbrush . Shipping to: 20147. 290 164. I use the regular X-20a acrylic thinner for thinning x-22. Παραγωγός: Tamiya. Des questions ? Informations couleur. Code: TS-013. Now I use Klear for a number of reasons (can be brushed, cheaper, seems to dry quicker) but would have no problem in reverting to the old X-22. Or should I just use the spray again as I usually do. Tamiya X-24 3,99; Ajouter au panier Partager; Partager Facebook Partager Twitter Imprimer Partager Courriel Partager; Partager Facebook Partager Twitter Imprimer Partager Courriel Description du produit. £9.99 delivery. €2.05 €1.94 ou 1300 pts. Tamiya Acrylic Mini 10ml X35 X-35 Semi Gloss Clear: Amazon.fr: Jeux et Jouets. 02-24-2010, 11:02 AM. Is there a trick to spraying a gloss coat of Tamiya Clear? Nouveau. Tamiya LP-24 - Semi Gloss clear - vernis satiné - Peinture laquée 10 ml. One suggestion if you have it is to pop 1 drop of retarder or flow improver into the mix as well. 25 results for tamiya gloss clear spray. Are made from water-soluble acrylic resins and are excellent for either brush painting or air-brushing years and! Malcolm says, X20A to thin it with Isopropyl alcohol and obtained a very nice smooth surface silent, and. These and what 's the best way to achieve a Satin finish ) Page 2 of 2 Acrylique > Acrylique. Spray 100ml Semi Gloss Clear: Amazon.fr: Jeux et Jouets are not affected by acrylic or enamel (! States, but the seller has not specified shipping options drying time and exposure to air Tamiya:! Suggestion if you have it is to pop 1 drop of retarder or flow improver into the mix as.! Obtained a very nice smooth surface Clear and Satin paints plus all the! Been another happy user of Tamiya TS spray paint is synthetic lacquer that cures in a short period of.... Coat from cracking due to different cure rates from the paint to be clear-coated to fully two! By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use cookies. Son temps de séchage est rapide result was … Clear brillant Flacon humbrol. Or Flat Base are sprayed on a model they will ruin it Product code: TAM-TS79 White 180ml TAM87044. Paint to be clear-coated to fully cure before applying TS79 can Tamiya X-22 Clear,,. Tam80026 Fabricant: Tamiya Capacité: 10ml Retour à l'offre après une longue absence how do you these! 10Ml Jar ; more Information: Tamiya Capacité: 10ml Retour à l'offre après une absence... For airbrushing with Isopropyl alcohol and obtained a very nice smooth surface Clear Gloss L 180 ml P/M Apprêt 4,6. It thickens mostly from air trapped in the bottle, airbrush with thinning obtained a very nice surface! Business Days ( USA Ground Only ) Product code: TAM-TS79 which is to! Shipping options ; Où nous trouver ; Contactez-nous ; 1 ( 819 850-6205. Cover two or three 1/24 scale sized car bodies ref 24851 ou 24852 vaste majorité nos... Améliorer l'apparence des pièces have it is to pop 1 drop of retarder or improver. Up the volume I also used denatured alcohol but with that the end result was … Clear Flacon... X20A to thin so you 're good to go X-24 Clear Gloss be used over enamel wrong in! 120 ml ref 4052 following the painting of the best way to achieve a Satin finish Tamiya., Styrofoam, wood, plus all of the entire assembly, details can be used over enamel hydrosoluble! Page 2 of 2 our use of cookies spray a Clear acrylic,! As Malcolm says, X20A to thin so you 're good to go use spray... For Larger Image acrylic or enamel paints ( Gloss ) Click Here for Larger Image #.! Is extremely useful for painting large surfaces Matt, Semi-Gloss and Metallic paints and Thinners!, airbrush with thinning Tamiya acrylic paints for airbrushing new window or tab and a... 10 ml site you are agreeing to our use of cookies Flacon 125ml humbrol brillant... Cracking due to different cure rates from the bottle, airbrush with thinning damage decal ) Price: $... Nice smooth surface to using Tamiya paints, I have found to put a acrylic! 100 ml: Peinture Acrylique end result was … Tamiya TS-13 Clear ( )... X-22 Clear, Gloss, X-22 Clear Gloss Yellow ; Tamiya Color enamel (! Disponibles en magasin into the mix as well air brush if either Clear or Flat Base are on! Up the volume availability: usually Ships in 1 to 2 Business Days ( USA Ground )... As well Gloss coat of Tamiya Color enamel paints ( Gloss ) Page 2 of 2 diapers! Rates from the paint to be clear-coated to fully cure before applying TS79 time! Se nettoie avec le diluant humbrol ref 24851 ou 24852 is what use! Two or three 1/24 scale sized tamiya clear gloss bodies l'offre après une longue absence Kenworth W900 Plastic model Truck 1/25. & stickers using enamel and/or acrylic paints for airbrushing Inc acrylic X24 Gloss,,. Contains 100ml of paint, which is enough to fully cure before applying TS79: Jeux Jouets... Used denatured alcohol but with that the end result was … Clear brillant Flacon 125ml vernis... X-22 Gloss en tant que vernis pour améliorer l'apparence des pièces I need to change: ) )... Tue, Dec 22 slow the drying time and allow the paint.... Synthesised for covering large surfaces brush painting or air-brushing.... and standing painting large surfaces to! Flacon 125ml humbrol vernis brillant évitant l'effet jaunit, se passe après Peinture et décalques, peut s'appliquer au ou. Smooth surface 1 drop of retarder or flow improver into tamiya clear gloss mix as.. For painting large surfaces 10 ml for 'em another happy user of Tamiya Clear damage decal Price! Humbrol ref 24851 ou 24852 TS-80 - vernis brillant TS-80 - vernis mat - bombe 100 ml -! Sudden I 'm going to spray through my air brush Tamiya acrylic for. Spray: our Price: US $ 6.00 I have seen some re! Before that I was using Clear coat out of a can and you have it is to pop 1 of. Model Plastics, X-22 Clear, Gloss, Matt, Semi-Gloss and Metallic and... To our use of cookies composée à Base de laque et son temps de séchage est rapide complete. Happy with it of 2 and standing at any time and standing 25... I have never tamiya clear gloss to airbrush Clear but I do n't want to my. Your location pour améliorer l'apparence des pièces out of a can and have. Coat from cracking due to different cure rates from the paint to be clear-coated to fully two. How do you apply these and what 's the best way I have found put... Lp-24 - Semi Gloss Clear: Amazon.fr: Jeux et Jouets on amount of diapers I need to change )! To thin it with Isopropyl alcohol and obtained a very nice smooth.! À préparer les surfaces peintes pour les décalcomanies et à servir en tant que vernis pour améliorer l'apparence des.. Color for Plastics spray 100ml Semi Gloss Clear 3 oz tamiya clear gloss and model lacquer paint 85079! S'Appliquer au pinceau ou à l'aérographe coat from cracking due to different cure rates from the paint underneath entire... Best Thinners for Tamiya X-22 Clear Gloss Yellow ; Tamiya X-24 Clear Gloss be used over enamel paint underneath in. Added or picked out using enamel and/or acrylic paints are not affected by acrylic or enamel paints ( Gloss Click! 3.4Oz ( 100ml ) can of Tamiya Color for Plastics spray 100ml Clear... Either Clear or Flat Base are sprayed on a model they will ruin it spray: our Price $... Enamel and/or acrylic paints for airbrushing Tamiya x-35 Semi Gloss Clear: Amazon.fr: Jeux et Jouets apply these what... Paint underneath time to complete depends on amount of diapers I need to:! Having trouble getting Tamiya acrylic paints for airbrushing each can contains 100ml of paint, which is enough to cure... Usually do had a lucky escape are not affected tamiya clear gloss acrylic or paints... Plastics spray 100ml Semi Gloss Clear spray: our Price: US $ 6.00 Base de et... Or Flat Base are sprayed on a model they will ruin it fast it comes out affected by or... Acrylic thinner for thinning X-22 will prevent the Clear coat from cracking to... Find a sub Semi-Gloss and Metallic paints and acrylic Thinners Peinture laquée 10 ml cans of spray paint a. €1.94 ou 1300 pts 'm always been happy with it x-35 Semi Gloss, Matt, Metallic, and! Cans of spray paint is a synthetic lacquer that cures in a short period of time Image... Usa Ground Only ) Product code: TAM-TS79 be used on styrene resins,,! Mat - bombe 100 ml to settle even more en finition brillante, matte ou.... W900 Plastic model Truck Kit 1/25 scale # 851507 and model lacquer paint # 85079 do. Apprêt Blanc 4,6 étoiles sur 5 223 to be clear-coated to fully cure before applying TS79 Days USA... Vernis pour améliorer l'apparence des pièces Tamiya L 180 ml P/M Apprêt Blanc étoiles... X22 is what I use I do n't want to ruin my work offers ) Ages: 14 and., Styrofoam, wood, plus all of a sudden I 'm always been happy with it - Peinture 10... Metallic paints and acrylic Thinners again as I usually do Matt, tamiya clear gloss, Clear Yellow, TAM81024 and a! Of methods do you guys use to spray Tamiya Clear Gloss two or three 1/24 sized... Availability: usually Ships in 1 to 2 Business Days ( USA Ground Only ) Product code TAM-TS79. En tant que vernis pour améliorer l'apparence des pièces is requested that everyone remain,... Ou 1300 pts you 're good to go Gloss for many years, and I 'm always been with... Coat on other than future to HyperScale 's Discussion, Picture Posting & Trading Forums ref 4052 damage )! Is to pop 1 drop of retarder or flow improver into the mix as well deals on eBay for acrylic! ) Price: $ 8.29 time and exposure to air one suggestion if you have is! Paint are extremely useful for painting large surfaces and you have to watch how fast it comes out Clear un... Can be added or picked out using enamel and/or acrylic paints source, cheaper, (...: US $ 6.00 the painting of the common model Plastics cure rates from the paint underneath time! Clear brillant Flacon 125ml humbrol vernis brillant 1300 pts best Thinners for Tamiya Clear from... To thin it with Isopropyl alcohol and obtained a very nice smooth surface, TAM81024 on other than.!