This page was last edited on 11 April 2020, at 21:01. Soul Destroyer Type: Offensive Skill Levels: 10, selectable SP Cost: 20 (Lv 1~5) 30 (Lv 6~10) Fixed Cast Time: 0.25 seconds Variable Cast Time: 0.25 seconds Cast Delay: [0.8 + (Skill Level × 0.2)] seconds Target: Enemy Range: 10 cells Prerequisites Double Attack Lv. Cast Time can be reduced by DEX, Suffragium, various Cards and Poem of Bragi. Only atk cards will have … When dual wielding, the ATK value of your support weapon will not contribute to Soul Breaker's damage. It’s impossible to reduce cast time of soul breaker to 0 if you max leveled it. Jokes unless @Dazzu @Prank gives their +1 to this. Every Base Level: Increases Grim Tooth damage by 1%. About Soul Destroyer: SD is a ranged skill which includes both magical and physical aspects. When dual wielding, the atk value of your support weapon will not contribute to Soul Destroyer's damage. VIT:100 However, these animation delays can be canceled by ground-walking. Note: Must Know how to cloak Slot. Type. If mastered Level 10 Soul Breaker: Increases Soul Breaker damage by 50%. thanks for this. It can deal considerable damage on a single hit. The Sign does not affect Soul Breaker's damage. Notes, STATS Max HP +30. One for each Zipper Bear Card. Cast time: 0.5 sec (can be decrease by dex) After Cast Delay: 1 sec of skill delay at level 1 and 2.8 sec at level 10 (0.8 + 0.2*SkillLV sec). The reason for this being that Soul Breaker, your primary source of damage output has such a hard delay that anything below a 100% delay reduction will leave you throwing out soul breakers as if they weighed 50 pounds each. Soul Destroyer looses a shockwave at a single target to inflict Ranged Hybrid damage. Don't forget to post in the weekly Q&A thread! Ancient Samurai Shoulder (Movementspeed +60%, Immune to Freeze and silence), Middle Headgear: Card Name: Card Effect: Clione Card Upon taking physical or magical damage the user has a 30% chance to increase their movement speed by 50% for 0.5 seconds Merrow Card: Increases damage of Soul Breaker and Meteor Assault by 20% Tacnu Card: Enables use of Level 1 Steel Body. Damage calculation is a little complicated: 5, Envenom Lv. The Sign does not affect Soul Destroyer's damage. On iRO, this skill is known as Soul Destroyer. Def +3. Valkyrie Shield (Reduce damage taken from Water,Fire,Undead and Shadow Element Attack by 20%), Garment: I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Aesprika (Flee +30, MDEF +5, Reduces damage taken from all elements by 30%, Enables use of Level 1 Teleport), Shoes: Damage calculation is a little complicated: 1) Soul Breaker Base Damage = Physical Total Damage + {(SkillLV * Player's INT) * 5} + Random Damage (500 ~ 1000) 2) Final Damage = Soul Breaker Base Damage / Enemy DEF + Soul Breaker Base Damage Max HP +30. Get at least two.} Sleipner Of the Gods (Maximum HP and SP by 20%, SP Recovery +15%, MDEF +10, Slighty Increase Movement Speed), Weapon 1: Equinox (STR +20, DEX +15, Range +1-2-3, +5% more damage with Meteor Assault, 20-23-25% more dmg with Soul Breaker, Reduces damage received by Demi-Humans by 3-4-5%, [Level 4]Increases Hit Rate by 15% & +1% chance to inflict curse on the enemy when using Meteor Assault), Weapon 2: Equinox (STR +20, DEX +15, Range +1-2-3, +5% more damage with Meteor Assault, 20-23-25% more dmg with Soul Breaker, Reduces damage received by Demi-Humans by 3-4-5%, [Level 4]Increases Hit Rate by 15% & +1% chance to inflict curse on the enemy when using Meteor Assault), Accessory 1: Elite Gloves (Assassin Cross) (Lvl 1: Str +25, Mdef+5, Lvl 1: Str +25, Mdef+5, +5% extra damage to demi-humans, Lvl 3Lvl 1: Str +25, Mdef+5, +5% extra damage to demi-humans, +5% HP), Accessory 2: Aluminum Gloves (STR +10, Dex+5, MaxHP +3%, Reduce after-skill delay by 5%), http://www.playdreamerro.com/wiki/index.php?title=Soul_Breaker&oldid=13393. 5, Envenom Lv. [Refine Level 6~10] - Add a 2% chance to add ASPD +100% when attacking normally for 3 seconds. - Indestructible (except in upgrade attempts). Only ATK cards … It's very powerful, but requires investing in INT too, and has a pretty high After Cast Delay at high levels (2.8 seconds at level 10). Maximise your character's Atk/M.Atk! Press J to jump to the feed. Being ranged, the skill is completely blocked by Pneuma and AS cards and EA enchants work on it. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Ancient Samurai Helmet (Reduces damage received from demi-humans by 35%) Soul Destroyer (Alt: Soul Breaker) is a transcendent 2 nd class offensive skill available as Assassin Cross.. Effect. Soul Breaker is a skill that slams down a powerful attack on a single target based on your INT and ATK. Cast time: 0.5 sec (can be decrease by dex) After Cast Delay: 1 sec of skill delay at level 1 and 2.8 sec at level 10 (0.8 + 0.2*SkillLV sec). - Reduce [Soul Breaker] cast time by 10%. As the title states. Divine Helm ((Redux 25% Magic Resist 20% from demi human), Lower Headgear: Lower Headgear: Dragon Aura (Movementspeed +70%, Atack 450, Reduce Cast delay by 20%) Card: Kiel-D-01 9 (Reduces after-skill delay by 30%) Armors: Executioner Armor (ATK and MATK 8%) Lord's Tunic (10% Resistance to Eerth/Wind, 10% chance to cast endure when being hit) Or Any Slotted armor. Soul Breaker Calculations LEVEL 10 Soul Breaker =600%ATK+70INT+(500~1000) Total Runes Increment: 100% Damage for the random damage multiplier. It’s a lot more efficient however if you still want to reduce the cast time of soul breaker to relatively small, increase its level only to 3 or 4 then use dex or food to reduce cast time. Ive tried putting cooldown, and manually putting delay via skill db but it still has 0 delay. Wait for ep7 there’s a new skill bases on soul breaker that deals aoe. You cannot use any other skills during the after-cast delay. When dual wielding, the ATK value of your support weapon will not contribute to Soul Breaker's damage. You cannot use any other skills during the after-cast delay. Only ATK cards will have effect. 6 Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.